New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    F Sport? Wow!!! Thought you were after ride comfort since you were considering the Mercedes Benz C class. How's the ride quality of the normal IS350 and the NX 200t?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    F Sport? Wow!!! Thought you were after ride comfort since you were considering the Mercedes Benz C class. How's the ride quality of the normal IS350 and the NX 200t?
    the f-sport won't be as comfy as a c class but it is pretty comfortable compared to other sedans.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the f-sport won't be as comfy as a c class but it is pretty comfortable compared to other sedans.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Both the regular IS350 and NX200t are pretty comfortable. For the NX, comfort is comparable to a sedan.

I agree with foresterx, the f-sport is also very comfortable especially in the normal or eco mode. The comfort is comparable to the regular IS. The difference lies when you put it into the sport plus mode, that's the time the steering, suspension, etc comes to life for spirited driving, hehe. That's the reason I chose it over the regular IS- it can be comfortable or fun at the same time 😄

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Plus you get an LFA-like instrument cluster.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    We're on the same boat boss [emoji4]
    I'm eyeing on the c-class, more upscale and best value for money, i guess. During my test drive, I find the ride a bit harsh as compared to the 320d and the seats caused a bit pain to my lower back which I didn't feel with the 320d. But it feels more premium inside as compared to the dated 3-series and even with the 4-series. Although, I find the 3-series to be more engaging to drive and the 4-series a looker. Unfortunately, I haven't checked audi and lexus yet.
    Does anyone know how does the after sales service fare for these dealers? I'm a bit concerned more with the benz as I've heard from other forums that there's been a lot of issues with some c-class.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    After a lot of thinking and research, have decided to get the IS350. I think I will get the most value for my money with the Lexus. Thanks for all the inputs.
    If it's not too late, maybe you can visit some car exchange displays since the IS has been around for almost 2 years and you might find a good second hand deal.

In fact, I just sold my IS not so long ago

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by speed_kills View Post
    If it's not too late, maybe you can visit some car exchange displays since the IS has been around for almost 2 years and you might find a good second hand deal.

In fact, I just sold my IS not so long ago
    Bro, did you find anything wrong with the car as the reason for selling it?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BTW, will be getting the F sport version with the dark rose interior, hehe
    Congrats! If there's some form of assurance on the brand, i noticed that some of the senior management and directors here at the office have been switching to Lexus from MBs, Audis and BMWs in the last few years.

But i'll bet you still regret selling the A31 ages ago... because i still regret not buying it.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Bro, did you find anything wrong with the car as the reason for selling it?
    Oh there's nothing wrong with the IS and until today, I still think it's the best bang for the buck model in its segment.

What I like about Lexus is that service is really good plus you can expect worry free ownership for the next few years.

The downside for me is that in terms of interior finish, I still find the Germans to be more pleasant. Plus I'm also not a very big fan of the design language used in the newer models like the NX.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Anyone have opinions on the Lexus CT?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast