New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    I think sa Ford territory, nasa headunit yung control para ma disable mo Auto settings ng AC.
    i am reminded of a certain car driver.
    for over 5 years, he didn't know his steering wheel was telescoping-adjustable.
    heh heh.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Same bro, pressing manually automatically overrides/disables auto. What's your unit?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Same bro, pressing manually automatically overrides/disables auto. What's your unit?
    Hyundai Santa Fe Gen 4.5

4. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am reminded of a certain car driver.
    for over 5 years, he didn't know his steering wheel was telescoping-adjustable.
    heh heh.
    Before, up and down lang alam ko before about sa steering wheel adjustment.
    Until I searched sa youtube, may push/pull settings pa pala if supported ng car.
    If comfortable siya sa steering wheel position nya, he didn't bother touching it anymore.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    That's why nilagyan ko lang ng OT yung answer ko baka masita ako, hehehe.
    I just want to share my opinion because of what they are doing right now.
    Also, may intent then yung post na parang pinopromote lang Chinese crossover car which also triggers my post hoping to sway others not to patronize them.
    Common perception din yung quality which also reflect some of the posts here. So at least maiba reason for discouraging these brands.

OK sana if not specific to Chinese cars lang yung post, then at least the posts intent is not promoting chinese cars.

Medyo OT na po ako.
    Ah okay. .
    Sabagay kung may choice, buy local or ASEAN muna. Kahit hindi lang sa kotse. Para mas ma distribute ang wealth.

BTT.
    Galing China pala ito.
    Review: 2023 BMW iX3 M Sport | Carguid3.ph | Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Car Prices

Tungkol sa AC.
    Malamig AC ng 1.2 Raize. From owner reviews sa YT, okay din AC ng Spresso.

Sa 1.5L MPV naman, mas okay AC ng Mobilio sa Xpander. Dahil siguro naka dual radiator fan ang Mobilio.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    That's why nilagyan ko lang ng OT yung answer ko baka masita ako, hehehe.
    I just want to share my opinion because of what they are doing right now.
    Also, may intent then yung post na parang pinopromote lang Chinese crossover car which also triggers my post hoping to sway others not to patronize them.
    Common perception din yung quality which also reflect some of the posts here. So at least maiba reason for discouraging these brands.

OK sana if not specific to Chinese cars lang yung post, then at least the posts intent is not promoting chinese cars.

Medyo OT na po ako.
    OT as well: I am not promoting Chinese cars.

There has been a plethora of them released recently, though, particularly the crossovers, and I am altogether curious which ones would be better than the rest. Truth be told, it is in the compact and sub-compact crossover segment where the Chinese brands are making inroads in the Philippines, and I am quite curious on why that is.

Btw, China's automotive industry is now the largest in the world and it's only a matter of time before we see more of them outside asia.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^

it never crossed my mind you we're promoting china cars

siguro ung mga galit sa china na-t-trigger at the mere mention of "china" they're the ones paranoid enough to think this thread was created to promote china cars

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ^^^

siguro ung mga galit sa china na-t-trigger at the mere mention of "china" they're the ones paranoid enough to think this thread was created to promote china cars
    well,
    there's a difference between "galit sa china" and "hindi bilib sa china cars".

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    well,
    there's a difference between "galit sa china" and "hindi bilib sa china cars".
    but someone actually thought this thread was created to promote china cars

-

may typo pala ako sa taas

were dapat not we're

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    but someone actually thought this thread was created to promote china cars

-
    i thought the thread starter simply wanted ideas on which china car had a better reputation.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
China Compact Crossover Comparison Compendium