New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by maop99
    Ganda sana ng ng mga SUV ng Chevrolet kaso pangit ata reputation nila dito sa atin....
    ur right,am here in us,the same din reputation ng dalawa.kung ako pgpipiliin mo sa dodge na lang ako.ok din naman ang dodge.my friends car is a dodge neon 95 2door.ok pa din naman until now.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In the US it is possible to keep the Dodge running for a long time since parts are cheap and plentiful.

In the rest of the world, however, the Toyota will be easier to maintain. The Toyota parts network extends even into the most third world and isolated places.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    well in the US of A it might be better off coz parts are abundant and thats where it was born. BUT here in our beloved Pinas, where american suv parts are priced like gold, reliability would definitely go to Toyota. besides u dont see much chevys being used off-road, do u?

Case in point: my brother's barkada is a wealthy mall owner, he had an exped, a sport trac n a suburban. sold both the suburban n the exped because of parts n service issues, now has a previa and a starex. Dun pa lang kitang kita na gaano ka-problematic, considering mayaman un at di problema pera.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    In the US it is possible to keep the Dodge running for a long time since parts are cheap and plentiful.

In the rest of the world, however, the Toyota will be easier to maintain. The Toyota parts network extends even into the most third world and isolated places.
    exactly.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i second the motion...

i would rather shop for a used LC100

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    toyota is popular for its reputation lalo na sa pinas.plus just like u said mura and easy to find ang parts...me personally,i dont like chevy nor dodge...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wow if we're comparing it to an LC100, i would not even bat an eyelash at any dodge or chevy hehe

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    maganda ang hitsura ng chevy equinox for ur info but ang quality so so,ganun din ang dodge.pero kahit na ganun marami pa rin ang gumagamit.mura kasi at maganda din naman.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yun nga lang mas reliable yung mga japanese brands...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    are you sure?

new engine maybe???

but if i really have to choose between the two...

i'd go for Dodge. although it is very well known for its bad rep - my uncle have a '85 Dodge Ram Van- it very well taken cared of and hasn't experienced any problem since... and up to now, they still have it!

as for resale values, check out kelley blue book or better yet NADA

PS: I'm still for VW Touareg and/or VW minibus
    Last edited by V-dub*chic; May 4th, 2005 at 05:40 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Chevrolet TrailBlazer or Dodge Durango