New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    When I was a young dad ( young pa rin naman ), my first car is a toyota small body. After a year, I upgraded to AUV ( Revo ). I would recommend that you skip buying sedan. Diretso ka na bumili ng mataas na sasakyan. Sa dami ng problema ng daan sa Pilipinas, ( lubak, baha ) a high ride is a must.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I am following that Suzuki Ertiga thread. Any feedback on the brand? Parts and maintenance. Parang Suzuki Makati lang ok, pero di pa ko nag backread ng ibang thread

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hi guys, sorry for bumping this thread again. They've decided now and decision is split among the Adventure, Ertiga, and Spin. Are there any alternatives among these three, bar the avanza? What would you guys recommend? I'm leaning on the Ertiga but they're a bit skeptical since it's petrol and would prefer diesel too. Thanks again!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Hi guys, sorry for bumping this thread again. They've decided now and decision is split among the Adventure, Ertiga, and Spin. Are there any alternatives among these three, bar the avanza? What would you guys recommend? I'm leaning on the Ertiga but they're a bit skeptical since it's petrol and would prefer diesel too. Thanks again!
    Between your choices, I'd strike out the Adventure since the ride is too bumpy, tiring after a long drive & the ones I'd seen on the road are smoky. It is OK as a utility van but as a family ride, there are better choices. Other diesel choices are the KIA Soul & KIA Carens, both in VGT CRDI. The Spin is a good choice, though it isn't VGT.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Carens. Period.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Carens. Period.

peugeot 5008 kung may pera ka.

expert tepee kung madami kang pera kaysa starex.

stick with the ertiga, if you want to strech it for diesels sake, get an innova

adventure- pwede pero matagtag, walang dating pero bullet proof engine at madaming mechanic ang may alam king paano ayusin ito.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Innova E a/t is the best for alll around family use with occassional heavy lifting. Great starter car for a pinoy dad

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer123 View Post
    Innova E a/t is the best for alll around family use with occassional heavy lifting. Great starter car for a pinoy dad
    + 1 ako sa Innova..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Dito sa office 5 sila new dad na naka innova na gas/diesel.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Same here! At work the new dads drive innovas. I can name 3 right off the top of my head.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast