New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    only test drving both cars will make your mind a bit clearer! hehe! sabi nga sa transformers, "the driver don't pick the car... the car pick the driver" choose the car that will really suit your needs and not the car that suits other's eyes

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PORSCHE for timeless beauty, PORSCHE for performance. theres no such thing as a poor man's porsche.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    the boxter is nice car, it's a PORSCHE!

but i think the Z4 has more "classic" potential.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    In England, the tale of a poorman's Porsche is real imo.

But I wouldn't mind about that. A Porsche is a Porsche and it's going to be a classic in the future.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    boxster please...in this color. :drool:

even i would look good in it.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    me likey this one too ^^^. sigh... hope a good yellow boxster comes along before i snap up a z4!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    You should look at one of these, well with in your price range

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fauxhawk View Post
    me likey this one too ^^^. sigh... hope a good yellow boxster comes along before i snap up a z4!
    actually, this one is orange.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    The Porsche Boxster gets my vote.

In 2003 i used and drove a Yellow '03 Porsche Boxster S at an event/pageant that one of my cousins attended (she was one of the contestants). We used it as her parade car and i must say it really makes you feel "gwapo"

On the freeway you can really feel the bumps but the control is there. It's just so tempting to push it hard. It does drive like a go kart and i gotta love the smooth shifting 250hp flat six :thumbup:

The only thing i didn't like is the audio system hehehe

If you love Flat or Horizontally opposed motors then the Porsche is for you

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    oh that's an orange pala, i didnt know porsche came up w/ that color, such an eyecandy like the yellow

s2k, thanks for the suggestion but my heart beats only for the boxter and z4

hybrid, pardon my innocence ha but what is a flat/horizontally opposed motor? does it refer to where the engine is placed? what's the difference w/ other motors? told ya, i'm bad w/ technicalities haha

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
BMW Z4 or Porsche Boxster? which is better? pls help