New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by erebus View Post
    Guys, I really need your advice and inputs. So we're still looking for our first brand new family car. We are a family of 7 (pero mostly 4 or 5 lang ang sakay), around 5'8" ang height and planning to buy an entry level family car, at least 7-seater. We are initially considering Avanza but we decided to take it out of the picture because of its looks and features. (Also considered the advices of some of the guys here).

Now, we are cureently choosing between the three: Mobilio, BRV, or Crosswind XT. What we like about the Mobilio is its looks and I think it has a pretty nice specs for its price. My problem is its height, medyo mababa sya. Kaya pumasok si BRV sa options. Then, for the Crosswind, my sister wants the crosswind for several reasons, ground clearance, can seat 10 people (we really want an Innova pero di kaya sa budget), and diesel engine. What I dont like about it is that it's an old model, which lacks safety features among others. So tell me, is my dislike for the crosswind valid?

Help us decide which car would best suit us. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: The goal also is to have a car that would probable serve us at least 10 years. This is another reason why I dislike the crosswind. (I am thinking that because it's an old model, sobrang maluluma na sya, unlike the mobilio or brv)

PS: Hirap pala pumili ng sasakyan. Litong-lito na ako. hehe

Good Morning! Sir.

musta na pala yong nabili mong BR-V? same kc tayo ng idea. BR-V or Mobilio. sa pangatlo ang choice ko is ecosport.hehe at buong araw ako naka tutuk sa pag cocompara. so far so good anong ma i shshare mo sa akin? hehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ngayon launching ng all new Ertiga 1.5, add sa selection mo.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mowah View Post
    Good Morning! Sir.

musta na pala yong nabili mong BR-V? same kc tayo ng idea. BR-V or Mobilio. sa pangatlo ang choice ko is ecosport.hehe at buong araw ako naka tutuk sa pag cocompara. so far so good anong ma i shshare mo sa akin? hehe
    Do you really need 7 seats? If you just need a reliable family car, get a Honda City E and save more than 100k off that 1M.

The BRV and Mobilio are built on the same platform, with same engine and tranny. Practically, they are the same with just the difference in looks. Kung practical ka, doon ka sa mas affordable.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mowah View Post
    Good Morning! Sir.

Yan din mga pinagpilian ko. Brv, ertiga, mobilio, city, vitara. Family car sana kasi may anak na ko at di kasya gamit sa kei car.

May avanza kasi kami kaya naisip ko na hindi rin kelangan ng 7-seater kasi mawawala naman yung cargo space sa likod.

I ended up sa vitara. very happy naman ako sa choice ko.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213