New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^ There are now shops in Banawe that offer body colored taillight garnishes which cover the "tear track" part of the Montero's taillights. IMHO it actually greatly improves the look and kind of reminds me of a Prado's rear end. If I buy a Montero, that would probably be the first thing I would do to it. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Camry ang ultimate Lolo vehicle Ayaw lang naming siya I code name na "Daddy" kaya "Lolo" na lang hahaha!

If the TS is single, hindi nga bagay sa kanya ang innova. Yung Montero kasi hindi talaga maganda yung likod e (lumuluha as someone here mentioned before)
    Pwede bang bumusina ka muna!!!

The two cars you mentioned parehong meron ako.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bolog View Post
    ACtually sir same engine lng cla. Masyado lng bare un LS. Walang ABS, fog lights, steering wheel audio controls, EBD, roof rails mga gnun... Ang hesitation ko lng sa MU-x na 2.5 is luma na and EURO2 compliant palng. Although gusto ko un looks. Ang apprehension ko nmn sa everest is un parts and after casa serviceability. Balita ko pahirapan daw ang parts kahit basic lng. Sa montero nmn is di ko masyado gusto un look esp. sa back.
    Aray[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Pwede bang bumusina ka muna!!!

The two cars you mentioned parehong meron ako.
    I like both cars honestly. The camry is a lolo vehicle because it's mostly Lolos that have enough money for a Camry. It's a serious and classy car.

Innova I also like because it's practical. Though I don't want it as my daily driver.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    ^ There are now shops in Banawe that offer body colored taillight garnishes which cover the "tear track" part of the Montero's taillights. IMHO it actually greatly improves the look and kind of reminds me of a Prado's rear end. If I buy a Montero, that would probably be the first thing I would do to it. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Somehow I have learned to embrace it, yun din nasa isip when it 1st came out bakit ganun yun rear tail lights.

But up close sa showroom naappreciate ko, maganda rin pala. Youngish looking.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I like both cars honestly. The camry is a lolo vehicle because it's mostly Lolos that have enough money for a Camry. It's a serious and classy car.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    I came from a “sporty” Fxt which was actually a gift from my dad. The Camry is tge 1st big purchase I did, 1.6m lang nuon., kasi medyo showoff ako that time.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Hindi lang pala ako ang nagttag na pang daddy ang Innova. Hehe!

I think okay na ang Montero sayo. Is it cheaper than the Everest? Bili ka sa Banawe nung pang takip sa luha ng tail lights. Hehe! Ipa black out mo agad pag labas sa casa [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Innova is the vehicle most people need but its looks is not what most people want. Buyers end up bringing home a PPV instead.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Personally I've gotten used to the odd taillights of the Montero and I don't think that's the biggest problem with it's aesthetics. For me, it's the lack of a rear spoiler that makes the back of the low-end Monteros look very awkward. Adding a spoiler does wonders to improve its rear aesthetics. The cover on the tail lamps helps too but it's really secondary to the spoiler.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Innova is the vehicle most people need but its looks is not what most people want. Buyers end up bringing home a PPV instead.

I would buy an Innova definitely pag sobrang yaman ko na. Pang extra hauling ko ng tao. Hehe!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast