New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Since you are looking for a 4x2 SUV, I assume that the level of off road capabilities you require is not very high.

I agree that you can perhaps consider the Innova, if you don't mind the minivan looks. For much cheaper, the 2.8L engine as mentioned is more powerful than all of your other choices besides the Montero. Basic underpinnings and drivetrain are the same as the Fortuner and Hilux. If you need higher ground clearance and grip, all you have to do is install bigger all terrain tires and perhaps raise the suspension a bit like they do with the Innova cabs in Baguio.

Among your choices though I'd go with the Montero. Wala naman na ngayong 4D56 non VGT na Montero diba? New design with now proven track record. Most powerful in the lot too.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Ayaw nya talaga Innova, pls. wag nyo na ipilit.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Ayaw nya talaga Innova, pls. wag nyo na ipilit.
    Iba parin suv na porma. Against the daddy looks of innova

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Iba parin suv na porma. Against the daddy looks of innova

Ganda sana ng grey na Fortuner

It's true, may employee dito naka Innova, we don't know his name but because of his "Daddy vehicle" we call him LOLO

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Rugged, reliable, easy maintenance and repair: Mu-X or montero for me.
    Not sure lang differences ng mu-x LS sa LSA besides the engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Since you are looking for a 4x2 SUV, I assume that the level of off road capabilities you require is not very high.

I agree that you can perhaps consider the Innova, if you don't mind the minivan looks. For much cheaper, the 2.8L engine as mentioned is more powerful than all of your other choices besides the Montero. Basic underpinnings and drivetrain are the same as the Fortuner and Hilux. If you need higher ground clearance and grip, all you have to do is install bigger all terrain tires and perhaps raise the suspension a bit like they do with the Innova cabs in Baguio.

Among your choices though I'd go with the Montero. Wala naman na ngayong 4D56 non VGT na Montero diba? New design with now proven track record. Most powerful in the lot too.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Oh sige na nga mga sirs aamin na ako. Ayaw ko kc un "Daddy Looks" na Stigma sa Innova hehe. And I think halos magkalapit lng nmn na sila sa base model na suv kaya why not get my dream platform car (suv) kahit base model lng hehe...

Like sabi nga na ibang tsikoter. Iba talaga pag tinding ng SUV (practicality aside)

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Ganda sana ng grey na Fortuner

It's true, may employee dito naka Innova, we don't know his name but because of his "Daddy vehicle" we call him LOLO
    Haha. Grabe naging lolo vehicle na.
    Buti di kayo required mag mano.

--------
    Kung family oriented ka talaga, innova ang easy choice. Comfortable and much more spacious. Mas mura pa gulong.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Rugged, reliable, easy maintenance and repair: Mu-X or montero for me.
    Not sure lang differences ng mu-x LS sa LSA besides the engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ACtually sir same engine lng cla. Masyado lng bare un LS. Walang ABS, fog lights, steering wheel audio controls, EBD, roof rails mga gnun... Ang hesitation ko lng sa MU-x na 2.5 is luma na and EURO2 compliant palng. Although gusto ko un looks. Ang apprehension ko nmn sa everest is un parts and after casa serviceability. Balita ko pahirapan daw ang parts kahit basic lng. Sa montero nmn is di ko masyado gusto un look esp. sa back.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Haha. Grabe naging lolo vehicle na.
    Buti di kayo required mag mano.

--------
    Kung family oriented ka talaga, innova ang easy choice. Comfortable and much more spacious. Mas mura pa gulong.

Camry ang ultimate Lolo vehicle Ayaw lang naming siya I code name na "Daddy" kaya "Lolo" na lang hahaha!

If the TS is single, hindi nga bagay sa kanya ang innova. Yung Montero kasi hindi talaga maganda yung likod e (lumuluha as someone here mentioned before)

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Camry ang ultimate Lolo vehicle Ayaw lang naming siya I code name na "Daddy" kaya "Lolo" na lang hahaha!

If the TS is single, hindi nga bagay sa kanya ang innova. Yung Montero kasi hindi talaga maganda yung likod e (lumuluha as someone here mentioned before)
    The new camry and accord has now shed that lolo look. Target na ata is pre lolo / daddies.

Sabagay, baka kung marinig kayo na daddy ang tawag, isipin pa na sugar daddy. Hehe

------------

*ts
    I think kung sa bundok nga gagamitin, baka mas pabor sayo ang euro2 engine ng old mux kasi di ka rin nakaka sigurado sa quality ng fuels in between mountains. Also, rough road ba or asphalted pero matarik ang daanan?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast