New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Kung Montero kukunin mo, huwag mo nang baguhin tail lights, kelangan mo ng visibility sa bundok, and IM sure sa Montero kitang kita ka.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jigeloh View Post
    Kung Montero kukunin mo, huwag mo nang baguhin tail lights, kelangan mo ng visibility sa bundok, and IM sure sa Montero kitang kita ka.

though, meron hindi nag o-on ng lights pag umulan. i live in the bondoks too and many dont do this when it rains or when the fog is thick or entering tunnels.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    One important factor is familiarity of a mechanic in case your unit breaks down later on. Sanay mga mekaniko sa toyota, mitsubishi. Pwede na rin siguro ang isuzu. Last on the list is Ford, maraming nahihirapan kung ford aayusin. Happened first hand when my father-in-law’s focus tdci emitted black smoke. Naka-2 talyer na magkaiba sinabi. Finally had to bring back sa casa. Ayun bumigay transmission na pala

like the old, air-cooled VW.
    some procedures in fixin' the car sometimes go against the more established moves of the japanese cars.
    OT.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 21st, 2018 at 11:40 AM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TS, Sa Monty ako sa choices mo. May mitsubishi naman siguro sa kapatagan malapit sa yo. Pero kung kaya Toyota Fort.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yup, the Innova was the 3rd best selling car in the country for 2017.

Kahit pagsamahin benta ng MUX and Trailblazer kulang pa rin.

it's probably the price.
    the innova is one of, if not the, cheapest big-ish vehicle in the market.
    plus, it has three ovals on the front hood.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hanap ka 1st or 2nd gen Monty, sub- 1M na mga yan, may sukli kapa sa budget mo.
    At kayang kaya ang bundok

http://vod-share.com/video/monterosports/3911.html

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Hanap ka 1st or 2nd gen Monty, sub- 1M na mga yan, may sukli kapa sa budget mo.
    At kayang kaya ang bundok

http://vod-share.com/video/monterosports/3911.html
    these are noisy compared to the newer mux1.9

there is a blogger who was complaining in traffic and i can hear the 4d56 engine rattling the cabin.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Personally I've gotten used to the odd taillights of the Montero and I don't think that's the biggest problem with it's aesthetics. For me, it's the lack of a rear spoiler that makes the back of the low-end Monteros look very awkward. Adding a spoiler does wonders to improve its rear aesthetics. The cover on the tail lamps helps too but it's really secondary to the spoiler.

Pu nga sir Jut. Parang mas ok talga pag may tail lights. Do you own one? Which would you prefer among the 3 choices?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Mukhang down to Montero or MUx and labanan ah... With the discount sa Montero its a good buy na considering that the Mux on my list is the old 2.5 power mill na EURO2 standard lng

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kung old 2.5L na MUX lang naman, Montero na. Layo na masyado ang agwat hehe~ But visit the showroom first before making a decision.

Still tempting you to get a used unit though. Even if just 2017 model, you will save hundreds of thousands due to depreciation in what is basically still a new car.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast