New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

I'd have to say this, a Land Cruiser, is a Land Cruiser, is a Land Cruiser.

No matter how old it is.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ACarEnthusiast View Post
    Not keen on selling the Santa Fe yet. Although Im not expecting the same comfort and performance from the 3, Im hoping I would feel the value what I am getting for since its twice the price of my current ride already. And I plan to keep this vehicle long and after the Santa Fe might already been sold.
    my SF is my first and last diesel crossover. been contemplating on selling it now to get the GLS Premium Montero Sport. pero everytime, talaga dinadala ko SF relaxed ako sa ride quality nya. pero no more Koreans for me, if not forever.

ang hirap i-drive Pajero sa Manila. but one thing is for sure, Pajero is respected sa city drive. the SF ain't

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I saw a recent fb page with a grey market importer offer a new Prado with the new 2.8 engine and more livable interior. It just costs more the LC200 Platinum. As always they offer better features than the local ones. I might consider a 2nd hand LC200 if a friend offers his, its only a sunday car with less than 5000km on the odo. Catch is its a 2013 model.
    5tkms for a 4 year old car is very low mileage. Besides, since it is your friend's car, you can be certain of its condition and history. If you can persuade him to let go of it for "presyong pangkaibigan" then you got yourself a steal. Diesel LC resale values are almost as good as real estate! 😂

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Personally pajero mas maganda
    Im choosing over the three as our replacement for our Hyundai Sta Fe

I am after comfort and performance meaning I would enjoy driving it but it wont be as thirsty. Im sticking to diesel variants. Mostly used on city driving but will occasionally go on unpaved roads. Easier to maintain and at least will last me another 10 years.

All inputs will be appreciated.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I saw a recent fb page with a grey market importer offer a new Prado with the new 2.8 engine and more livable interior. It just costs more the LC200 Platinum. As always they offer better features than the local ones. I might consider a 2nd hand LC200 if a friend offers his, its only a sunday car with less than 5000km on the odo. Catch is its a 2013 model.
    I'd prefer a used LC200 with known provenance over anything in your initial choices, even if its a 2013 model.

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Pajero is unibody construction while Prado / Safari are still the traditional body on frame construction. So choose whatever suits your needs....

unibody - nicer and more comfortable ride
    BOF - if you prefer more rugged or off road handling

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Prado all the way Hassle free suv that despite its size, is actually quite light yet still fun to drive.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Im choosing over the three as our replacement for our Hyundai Sta Fe

I am after comfort and performance meaning I would enjoy driving it but it wont be as thirsty. Im sticking to diesel variants. Mostly used on city driving but will occasionally go on unpaved roads. Easier to maintain and at least will last me another 10 years.

All inputs will be appreciated.
    Pajero! Prado then Safari

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    +1 on this.

Quote Originally Posted by the_arrow View Post
    Pajero! Prado then Safari

10. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    +1 on this.

thanks sir.