New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Im choosing over the three as our replacement for our Hyundai Sta Fe

I am after comfort and performance meaning I would enjoy driving it but it wont be as thirsty. Im sticking to diesel variants. Mostly used on city driving but will occasionally go on unpaved roads. Easier to maintain and at least will last me another 10 years.

All inputs will be appreciated.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    1. Prado
    2. Pajero
    3. Patrol

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    same choices too, prado, pajero and lastly super safari

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The Santa Fe sets a high bar for comfort and performance. Kung performance ang habol, Pajero ako, with its updated engine. Diesel Prado is too expensive for basically a glorified Fortuner IMHO. Diesel Patrol is too old...

Don't wanna go all out and get the LC200?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    If the price difference between pajero and prado is not an issue, Prado. But for the price, go straight to LC, if you can afford a 3.9M suv, im pretty sure you can purchase a 4.5 to 4.9M LC200.

Sent from my Alcatel_7049D using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Allow me to post a wildcard bet.

212 Mercedes Benz ml35 cdi amg | *******

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    If the price difference between pajero and prado is not an issue, Prado. But for the price, go straight to LC, if you can afford a 3.9M suv, im pretty sure you can purchase a 4.5 to 4.9M LC200.

Sent from my Alcatel_7049D using Tapatalk
    i agree...;)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    How about a Euro option? The VW Touareg is a bargain for its price considering it is a similar vehicle to the Audi Q7 and Porsche Cayenne TDI. The V6 TDI will give you more than enough grunt for some spirited driving.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Agree on the suggestion about getting a Toyota Land Cruiser LC200 since you can afford a Toyota Prado ... the price difference is just about 10-15% ... Ignore the Nissan Super Safari ... very few buy that vehicle ... the ones you see are probably owned by Nissan executives or dealership owners who are wishing they could get a Toyota Land Cruiser LC200 instead ...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^Patrol is often relegated to bodyguard duty nowadays. Our church pastor uses a Patrol for outreach/medical missions to the Aetas people. While the Patrol remains an excellent utility vehicle, when I look at it, it just doesn't have that prestige anymore. And if coming from a Santa Fe, you'd feel like you're driving a big lumbering truck!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast