New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    parehas maganda sa dalawa nayan piliin molang yung mas gusto mo tska para dika magkamali sa disisyun mo pag isipan mo mabuti kung alin talaga kukunin mo

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    True, it might take some of the sales in other compacts with a 1.6L engine but putting a smaller, less powerful engine on the FD/FB chassis will not make wonders on its fuel consumption. It might even take a dip as the smaller engine will need to work harder to push the weight of the platform. Not sure about the actual figures but I don't think the FD/FB is as light the previous gen EK or ES.
    Curb weight of the civic fb is 1203kg, the lancer is 1210kg.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyds View Post
    Hmm Parang hindi ata matipid sir ah, I do 450kms in 45-48 liters Lancer EX 1.6 mixed city driving. May kasama ng upak yan (but not redline driving), but kung madalas upak andun tayo sa 48 liters. Kung redline driving na mixed city, nsa 8~ km/l ang FC.

My last refill I did 552 kms in 48.39 liters, chillax driving lang.

TS, ayaw mo icheck ang Lancer EX? Alam ko nasa 750k lang ang base unit GLX manual.
    Matipid nga yan sir. Manual po ba yan? Hindi talaga ako aabot 480 unless highway and long drives(not sure di ko pa na try). mix driving and hindi ko sinasagad tanke kasi pag umiilaw nag lalagay na ako 48 liters yata. Worst ko is 350 with idle rin at short trips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    The previous gen City CVT had its share of issues but there are still a lot of them on the road. Back then, not a lot of folks know the difference thus causing issues during maintenance (imagine some putting ATF instead of CVTF!) outside of the warranty period.

CVT is supposed to improve on FC. Subaru has good successes with CVT on their new models, specially on the FC part. However, reliability has yet to be seen as they are still relatively new.
    I still have the first gen honda jazz with cvt. I did not experienced any problem with the cvt. Marami nag kaproblema sa earlier batch nito dahil nilagyan ng casa ng atf sa halip na cvtf ang transmission. Walang nga shift shock at cvt, swabe siya kaya boring idrive Ang gusto ko dito sa sasakyan na ito ay ang fuel consumption, talagang matipid kayanakaka hinayang ibenta.

Yung cvt ng toyota parehas din kaya ng honda jazz in performance??

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Boy3, and routes ko are:

Fairview to Blumentritt (Fairview > Commonwealth > Quezon Ave > D. Tuazon > Retiro > Blumentritt)
    Novaliches to Blumentritt (Nova > Mindanao NLEX > Balintawak > A. Bonifacio > Mayon > La Loma > Blumentritt)
    Average speed 60 pero pag nakalagpas na ng Commonwealth nasa 80-100. Minsan pag nangangati tumataas.

Pero pag nag McKinley taguig ako at heavy traffic EDSA nasa 8-9 km/l lang ako. Pag usual traffic C5 at dun ako dumaan pa Mckinley makaka 10~ km/l ako.

Ciz, yes manual ito, ganyan din ako hindi ko pinapaabot sa warning ng refuel, mga 450 kms nagpaparefill na ako unless malayo. Kasi may specific na gas stations lang kung san ako nagpaparefill, Seaoil sa Fairview at dalawa lang sila.

Grabe ang tipid ng CX-5! Mas matipid pa sa Lancer EX 1.6.
    Last edited by Rockyds; March 25th, 2014 at 09:52 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Those figures are quite good for a CUV with a 2.0L engine. Those figures are more like from a light compact or even a sub-compact. Inputs from owners of Lancer EX 1.6L also report the same figures. The 2009 City 1.5L I drive sometimes also get about the same figures.

A Mazda3 with the same engine as the 2.0L CX-5 will be one zippy drive plus the fuel efficiency of a sub-compact.
    Yung figures ko on city driving is moderate traffic lang. Nasa province kasi ako kaya usual rush hour traffic lang, not as bad as the ones in EDSA. Based sa mga kilala kong naka CX-5 din (without i-stop), 8-9 km/L ung EDSA route nila on heavy traffic. Although, pag may i-stop ung unit mo, it will be on 10km/L mark. Downside lang nung i-stop is, 24-26k ung special battery nya to be replaced every 2 years so compute2 kung ang matitipid is worth the price of the battery. :-)

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Good day to all of the forumers !!

I would just like to say that after almost two months choosing which car to buy, we've come to a conclusion to choose Altis. We've considered the availabilty of parts, fuel consumption, reviews of other people, resale value and of course, the newer model. Thank you all for helping us which car to buy. I'm glad i've come across this site.

2014 Corolla Altis 1.6v

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Perez View Post
    Good day to all of the forumers !!

I would just like to say that after almost two months choosing which car to buy, we've come to a conclusion to choose Altis. We've considered the availabilty of parts, fuel consumption, reviews of other people, resale value and of course, the newer model. Thank you all for helping us which car to buy. I'm glad i've come across this site.

2014 Corolla Altis 1.6v
    Sayang. Launch na ng Mazda 3 by May. :-p

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    ^ Still a very good buy. Congrats for the new toy

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciz View Post
    Expect the new mazda to be more fuel efficient. Our mazda 3 2007 1.6 model can run 350+ kms in 1 full tank mix driving same consumption with my friend's 1.5 jazz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOLZ.. daig pa pala yan ng Honda EK Bulok ko.
    9-10 km city driving and 11-12km highway driving..

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910