New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    AFAIK, mas mabilis makakuha ng montero. in 2 days kaya maiuwi. IMO sir, mukhang you really decided to get the fortuner. yan na lang. at kung gusto nyo naman ng practical talaga, non-vgt na lang. mas mura pa

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boytsiks View Post
    I like the Fort and not really concerned on the ride. I know mas maganda pa rin ang ride nya sa current car ko.

Not also bothered kahit 178 hp ang Montero, kasi as far as I know 100 kph lang ang speed limit sa mga high ways dito. Di ko rin naman papatakbuhin ng mabilis since most of the time sakay ko mga kids ko.

Not really considering TB kahit nagagandahan ako sa kanya. Prefer ko kasi AT para madrive ni wifey, although marunong sya sa manual. Not really that knowledgeable in cars kaya i prefer to join the bandwagon.

Nagpapaisip lang sa kin yung deals na binibigay na Mitsu. Sayang din kasi yung matitipid Besides, ang vote ni wifey is which ever is cheaper since for her they are just basically the same.

I'm also wondering kung parehong mahaba ang waiting time para units nila

Thanks for the comments and keep them coming. I still have two weeks to ponder on this.
    Ganito na lang...

Imagine you bought the Montero and you had Pxxxk savings from the discount, tapos me nakatabi ka sa daan na Fort same color... what would you feel?

Then imagine naman kung Fortuner ang binili mo, tapos me nakatabi ka na Montero same color, what would you feel?

From what you mentioned earlier, logic says Montero because of the discount offered. Pero choose which one will make you feel better especially pag nakasabay mo sa daan yung di mo napili. Hope this helps.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I'll pick the fortuner 2.5g although we have a monty gls se.

-Mabigat steering ng monty
    -less bodyroll ang fort
    - mas pogi ung fort sa monty
    -

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Monty usually wins in the value for money stakes. For long term ownership though, i usually have more bias to the longevity of the Toyota bits and pieces vis-a-vis Mitsubishi, given my experience in owning both brands through the years. On the crash worthiness though i think the Monty fares better against the Fortuner.

We bought a couple of Monty Sports for the office just last week. The deciding factor was the price really as the alloted budget could only spring for the 2.7 VVti; if not it would have been a two Fortuner deal instead to go with the two Hilux and two Innova D4ds we also got.

In the end, go where your heart is.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    mag fortuner ka na sir, mukhang yun naman talaga ang gusto mo kesa sa monty hehe. you will have savings sa monty pero you will have a smile on your face sa fotuner sir.

sent you a PM pala sir, thanks. :D

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    hanap ka na lang ng iba, nakakasawa na ang dalawang yan.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gerome View Post
    hanap ka na lang ng iba, nakakasawa na ang dalawang yan.
    Nakakasawa kasi marami sa daan o nakakasawa ang design?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    fort. upgraded na naman yun engine ng 2.5G parehas na halos ng torque ng monty and V variant ng fort. and in city driving mas magaan dalhin yun fort. mas immediate yun arangkada. Yung TB naman parang may mali sa design nya parang makitid masyado?. the rear section looks out of place with the whole car especially yun design ng rear glass. It just looks awkward.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I like the styling of the Fortuner better, although I believe it's hard to discount the output of the Montero Sport. The power upgrade on the 2.5 Fortuner was a good bump up, though it pales in comparison with the Montero's. Just gotta see how much power you really need.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    go for the Fort. Habang me raffle pala sila,maybe you the lucky guy who will win the Rav4

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast