New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I have fort for almost 5 yrs now, all I can say matibay, its performance is still the same as when it was brand new, parang walang pagbabago re tagtag ok lang para sakin though lagi ako nasa driver side pero wala naman nag rereklamo sa mga anak ko eh tagal na naming gamit to.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by boytsiks View Post
    Besides, ang vote ni wifey is which ever is cheaper since for her they are just basically the same. .
    Agree on this but I will get a Trailblazer. Like comments ng iba, nakakasawa na ang dalawang yan. Maiba naman.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Agree on this but I will get a Trailblazer. Like comments ng iba, nakakasawa na ang dalawang yan. Maiba naman.
    I'd choose the Trailblazer over the Montero and Fort if it were the 4x4 variant.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Yung montero pala ang ingay ng gulong.. Konting lubak maririnig mo talaga. stock tires naman.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Looks - Fortuner (Black only)
    Suspension/ ride comfort - Montero
    Power - Montero

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    The Fortuner has more usable power, at low speeds, the Fort is definitely more responsive. The Montero has more top-end oomph though, but if the car will be used mainly in the city, you probably won't be able to enjoy the top-end power...But the ultimate choice is up to you

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Fortuner 2.5G, Montero looks dated, build quality fit-and-finish isn't up to par with the Toyota. And there is more usable power available mentioned earlier which is very much appreciated in city-driving. Highway driving, 100kph speed limit so you don't need too much top-end power.

Scary to own either of the two due though to the recent news of carnapping and carjacking. Just be more careful driving if you're ever going to purchase one of these SUVs.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam View Post
    Fortuner na brad.

Kasi kung montero ganito malamang mangyayari. Pag lumabas kayo ni misis at may nasalubong ka na fortuner, ang dialog ay sana nag fortuner na lang tayo. tsk tsk.
    nakow kung ganyan ang mentality ng aspiring owners, e di puro pala fort ang makikita natin sa daan. fortuner grand parade. he he he

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan View Post
    nakow kung ganyan ang mentality ng aspiring owners, e di puro pala fort ang makikita natin sa daan. fortuner grand parade. he he he
    Not sure if sarcastic or not, but the original comment could've gone both ways. Little bit of reading comprehension, perhaps?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    nakapag decide na ba si TS?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast