New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    120tkms for a 2004 car is still a tad high. I agree with bro frake. Mga 80tkms tops lang for a 2004 car. Aside from the Sentra you may consider a City Type-Z VTi, kung walang mahanap na matino, kahit yung EXi or LXi OK na rin yan. This car is simple and economical and yet packs quite a punch.

Nissan Sentra MT - 02 | Cars for sale NCR | AyosDito.ph
    Honda City Type Z MT - 03 | Cars for sale NCR | AyosDito.ph
    Honda City MT - 03 | Cars for sale NCR | AyosDito.ph
    Honda City MT - 02 | Cars for sale NCR | AyosDito.ph

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    For a 2004 unit, I'd say 70-80k tops.

Much better though kung tapos na yung 80k PMS because those really come in EXPENSIVE.

For the beaten up Vios, I'd probably take it for 150-170k. Nothing more.

120k mileage is still a lot for a 2004 unit. Yung 120k, ok yan for 00' vehicles.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    thank you all, vios is totally out of the list now because of your thoughts guys... it popped my mind i can get the same price of car without the need to repair or overhaul, as you said nga, nadala lang sa excitement to get the first car.

now im torn between nissan sentra 2004 with 120kms and 2003 honda city with 90kms. my dad said we should be wary that the odo of the older honda might have been tweaked na.

ok so guys ill start the haggle 50k below the price, right?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cinecheska View Post
    thank you all, vios is totally out of the list now because of your thoughts guys... it popped my mind i can get the same price of car without the need to repair or overhaul, as you said nga, nadala lang sa excitement to get the first car.

now im torn between nissan sentra 2004 with 120kms and 2003 honda city with 90kms. my dad said we should be wary that the odo of the older honda might have been tweaked na.

OK na ang City. That is, of course if you are not able to find an even better conditioned unit. As for the 90tkms City, I believe the mileage is real. If they wanted to tweak they could've made it somewhere at 50-60tkms at most. Unless you find the condition of the City to look much more abused than 90tkms? I believe even 90tkms is a tad high, though still within limits of acceptability. Kung may mahanap ka na 80tkms or below, even better.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cinecheska View Post

As long as your really going to buy the unit tawaran nyo po. Tell them na meron ka kasing nakita din kaso may konting problema (hwag mo na ibigay details ), kunwari sa price nung isa mong kausap is 250k and nagkasundo kayo sa 180k...pero kung ok lang naman sa kanya :D

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    i think maam yata yung TS
    Im sorry cinecheska, maam pala, hindi ko na binabasa yung handle name minsan, reply lang ng reply.

btw, goodluck sa car hunting nyo maam, hopefully makakuha ka ng fresh unit na magamit and maenjoy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
urgently need your expert advice final details in buying 2nd hand cars