The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    We dont need extra seat.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Hot items ang Rush and Xpander so baka mahirapan ka magpaschedule ng test drive due to unit unavailability. You'll just have to trust the car reviews from websites and actual owners.
    Anytime i can schedule a test drive in Toyota... Supplier kami ni Toyota, I can go around plus I can have special discount.

I like the XV a lot but I'm looking also yung Rush but they say little under power.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Anytime i can schedule a test drive in Toyota... Supplier kami ni Toyota, I can go around plus I can have special discount.

I like the XV a lot but I'm looking also yung Rush but they say little under power.
    Sa presyo ng XV, and with a toyota discount, you should probably be throwing in the RAV4 sa list of choices hehe

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    And matagtag kung di kargado ang likod.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    We dont need extra seat.
    XV has my vote if you don't need the extra seat. It feels premium compare to other 2..

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Sa presyo ng XV, and with a toyota discount, you should probably be throwing in the RAV4 sa list of choices hehe
    Masyado na ata mahal ang RAV 4... I can ask na discount siguro for the Rush mga PHP 50k Max.

PHP 995k yung Rush... I can ask for PHP 950k

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Masyado na ata mahal ang RAV 4... I can ask na discount siguro for the Rush mga PHP 50k Max.

PHP 995k yung Rush... I can ask for PHP 950k
    What price are you getting the XV for? 1.4-1.6M yung list price nun.

The cheapest RAV is 1.4M+... and given it's low sales you may be able to get a bigger discount on it.

The 2AR/camry engine on the RAV is not bad hehe.
    Last edited by mda; October 11th, 2018 at 03:02 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Don't expect too much from a small NA engine rated at 103hp/134Nm pushing something heavier than a subcompact sedan.

The base model RAV4 is more than 1.4M and you can only buy it on order basis. We inquired about the RAV4 a few months back and Toyota could not offer a test drive. If you want one, they can order one for you and it is considered sold to you. A Forester or CX5 or CRV will be much easier to test drive and buy.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Di maganda reviews ng Rush. Mas maporma, maganda pricing and loaded sya vs competitors pero sa space, ergonomics, overall comfort, driving dynamics, power, FC etc bagsak sya.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    What price are you getting the XV for? 1.4-1.6M yung list price nun.

The cheapest RAV is 1.4M+... and given it's low sales you may be able to get a bigger discount on it.

The 2AR/camry engine on the RAV is not bad hehe.
    The cheapest XV lang naman... almost the same pala ng RAV4 nasa 1.6M ang available.

But problem with RAV4 wala stock ata lagi... and I called my friend in Toyota may problem ang RAV4 regarding parts availability kasi kunti lang daw bumibili nun.
    Last edited by CLAVEL3699; October 11th, 2018 at 03:24 PM.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast