New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pwede naman maging head turner ang lumang civic ah...pag sobra ricey tapos maingay, yun nga lang pag tinignan ng mga tao sabay tingin sa malayo tapos iling...

Sa kabilang banda a stock oldish car, but very clean i admire more.

Stock, malinis, maganda tunog ng stereo at higit sa lahat malamig ang aircon...ayos.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Thanks very much sir Gti, But to think, what is an SiR if not moded right? Feeling ko running like 140 without effort will be good enough for me, SiR is too much of speed right? Definitely designed for a race or such right? So feeling ko, correct me if I'm wrong, Ill just stick with Vti's, Keep if clean and simple as what almost all of the guys say right? Am I right po ba? But to think its almost a 15 yr old car, di kaya sobrang hirap to still keep it on it's tip top shape?

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    I wouldn't recommend an SiR. i had one before and yes, it's nice to drive but that's it.

the SiR is too old, overpriced and has no safety features aside from the seat belts and very hard to find a fresh unit.

you'd be better of with another car like a vios or something.

you know what, save more money and buy a FORD LYNX RS.

if you want to turn heads, you must learn to be humble at first muna. then from there, they'd look up to you sayin', "wow, napaka humble niya at di siya mayabang."

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hindi naman. I have a friend who owns a black SiR. 50+tkms palang at stock na stock. Hindi niya pinangkakarera, ginagamit lang as an ordinary car. Naku kung ibebenta niya yan ang daming makikipag-agawan niyan... Hindi ka talaga makakapagpaniwala na 11 year old car na yan. Its nice to have a fast car and let loose every once in a while. Just don't go too loose.

I'd suggest you get the newest EK VTi you can find, or even SiR if you want to. Basta save up more if you have to and get the one in the best condition. Best to keep it simple para timeless talaga at mukhang bago pa even after another ten years or so, by which time siguradong classic na ang tingin sa EK, much like the Galant GTi right now. Kung magmomod, level one lang pwede na, too much is bad for the engine and also for your wallet. More speed means more fuel consumption too at mahal ang gasolina ngayon.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    A lynx rs is 2.0 right? It'll kill me with gas alone, and for sure parts of it are deadly expensive right? Seriously, 300k is the limit of my everything, that's the best of me, kasama na maintenance, konting mods sa mags and sounds, and thats it, 300k all in all, kaya civic nalang natitira sa isip ko eh, ((

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    I wouldn't recommend an SiR. i had one before and yes, it's nice to drive but that's it.

the SiR is too old, overpriced and has no safety features aside from the seat belts and very hard to find a fresh unit.

you'd be better of with another car like a vios or something.

you know what, save more money and buy a FORD LYNX RS.

if you want to turn heads, you must learn to be humble at first muna. then from there, they'd look up to you sayin', "wow, napaka humble niya at di siya mayabang."
    Haha! Bro tinataksil mo yung sasakyan from which you base your username! Ang iisan reservation ko against the Lynx RS is the fuel consumption. Nakakatempt humatak ng mabilis sa 2.0 pero if you do, nakakatakot din ang babayaran mong pang-gas.

*michael: Like bro SiRbossR mentioned, walang airbags and ABS ang EK! So don't get too carried away! And skill is the biggest factor in earning respect on the road. Kung nanood ka ng Initial-D, you'd understand what I mean very, very well.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hapit ka pala sa budget,the more na i mindset mo na mas ok ang stock pero kalinis na sasakyan at least wax lang at car shampoo ang puhunan,isama mo na tire black.

Pag inalaska ka ng tropa mo bat walang mods sabihin mo, pre baduy yun trying hard ang dating..tapos pabasa mo sa kanila yung ricey thread..hehe

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    the 2.0 NA engine on the RS is efficient doesn't consume as much fuel as an SiR would. kasing lakas lang ng PH16 or D15/16 engine. Niky, please confirm this. hehe

Expensive parts? what?! As per experience, mas mahal pa parts ng nissan kesa sa ford. i get my ford parts at Mazford and Autorama. prices for parts are competitive and mura if you let me say that word.

The RS is out of the box, head turner and it has got the power to boot.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbelen View Post
    300k is the limit of my everything, that's the best of me, kasama na maintenance, konting mods sa mags and sounds, and thats it, 300k all in all, kaya civic nalang natitira sa isip ko eh, ((
    Hindi yan!!! You're still working diba? You do have money coming in, and so its never the end of everything. You're exaggerating too much.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    the 2.0 NA engine on the RS is efficient doesn't consume as much fuel as an SiR would. kasing lakas lang ng PH16 or D15/16 engine. Niky, please confirm this. hehe

Expensive parts? what?! As per experience, mas mahal pa parts ng nissan kesa sa ford. i get my ford parts at Mazford and Autorama. prices for parts are competitive and mura if you let me say that word.

The RS is out of the box, head turner and it has got the power to boot.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Read and help mga idol!!!