New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    aw ****, Ill just use my money to buy a gun and kill myself. hahahahahaha.. Nababaliw na ko!~!!!!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    once and for all, what shall I do, Civic is what I really aim for, buy a 15 yr old car, considering its almost 2012, 190k, repair it for 70k. and that's it, just another simple car on the road without the head turning tedency? Or save my money, 150k more, and buy a SiR! ???? )))

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ilan taon ka na TS?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    20. turning 21 on feb.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbelen View Post
    once and for all, what shall I do, Civic is what I really aim for, buy a 15 yr old car, considering its almost 2012, 190k, repair it for 70k. and that's it, just another simple car on the road without the head turning tedency? Or save my money, 150k more, and buy a SiR! ???? )))
    Hindi sulit SiR. Masyado nang mahal.

Yeah, it's basically a toy. But with the price of it, you can make better toys out of more modern cars that can be bought out of the ~400k you have.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Naku po... Di pa nakabili nakagat na ng mod bug! That's not what you do with your money, bro. If you want a great looking and fast car, you get a stock post facelift EK Civic, aside from buying a new stereo head unit and changing the rims keep it as is, and then save on and on and on until you have money to buy a Lancer EX. Ayun.

I respect a stock looking EK more than a lowered EK with a huge rear wing spoiler, scraping-the-ground body kit and big-ass thunder-like exhaust that'll herald you from half a mile away. Lumalabas na image boy racer on a tight budget. Mas lalo kung nahalata mo na hindi tunay na SiR yan at gumagamit ng D16 engine parin, may rear drum brakes, gumagamit ng SiR grille at may DOHC VTEC na sticker sa tabi kahit na SOHC VTEC lang yung D16.

The VTi is fast enough as is. Napakagaan niyan. I've heard of people run 190 and above using a bone stock VTi. Let's say you heeded my advice and got a stock VTi and then added some basic mods to it. Sabihin natin na inapak mo ng todo at lumampas ka ng 200km/h. Ang feeling niyan para kang lilipad, and its not stable at all due to the light weight. I have an uncle who used to drag race. 2000 Civic SiR ang gamit niya the engine is stock, pinalitan ng exhaust at may body kit and spoiler. He was able to attain speeds of 210-220km/h with 160hp. Ang sabi sakin the EK is not stable at high speeds, it feels very floaty. Kahit ba naman yung 2005 Accord tinakbo niya ng lagpas 200 medyo floaty floaty parin.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbelen View Post
    haha

ayun... gusto pala ng car na may "head turning tedency"

dude, kung gusto mo ng headturner hindi dapat EK civic ang binibili mo

that's so last decade dude

panahon pa ng Fast and the Furious yan

noong late 90s/early 00 sikat ka pag naka SiR ka

pero nasa post-Transformers era na po tayo

ang headturner ngayon mga Mustang and Camaro

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Naku po... Di pa nakabili nakagat na ng mod bug! That's not what you do with your money, bro. If you want a great looking and fast car, you get a stock post facelift EK Civic, aside from buying a new stereo head unit and changing the rims keep it as is, and then save on and on and on until you have money to buy a Lancer EX. Ayun.

I respect a stock looking EK more than a lowered EK with a huge rear wing spoiler, scraping-the-ground body kit and big-ass thunder-like exhaust that'll herald you from half a mile away. Lumalabas na image boy racer on a tight budget. Mas lalo kung nahalata mo na hindi tunay na SiR yan at gumagamit ng D16 engine parin, may rear drum brakes, gumagamit ng SiR grille at may DOHC VTEC na sticker sa tabi kahit na SOHC VTEC lang yung D16.

The VTi is fast enough as is. Napakagaan niyan. I've heard of people run 190 and above using a bone stock VTi. Let's say you heeded my advice and got a stock VTi and then added some basic mods to it. Sabihin natin na inapak mo ng todo at lumampas ka ng 200km/h. Ang feeling niyan para kang lilipad, and its not stable at all due to the light weight. I have an uncle who used to drag race. 2000 Civic SiR ang gamit niya the engine is stock, pinalitan ng exhaust at may body kit and spoiler. He was able to attain speeds of 210-220km/h with 160hp. Ang sabi sakin the EK is not stable at high speeds, it feels very floaty. Kahit ba naman yung 2005 Accord tinakbo niya ng lagpas 200 medyo floaty floaty parin.
    Mas type ko pa ang stock Civic EK kaysa sa sobrang ricey. Mas may dating pa rin ang Civic EK up to now

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    My duties: 190k Stock Vti
    60k Paint Job (ARAY KO PO, Panget ba pag anzhal na tig20k lang? haha)
    xxK (Sound set up, rims)
    xK (things to rebuild on my stock, tune up, pang ilalim, etc, whatnot)
    Magkano po kaya kailangan kong iready na budget? 280? 300?

Magfinancing nalang kaya ako ng fully set up na SiR worth 418k? wahahahaha

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Wag yang fully setup na SiR. Kakatakot yan. I'd share what happened to our SiR before. My uncle is a very skilled drag racer, yung SiR kotse ng lolo ko (yes you read that right, my lolo is a bit young for a lolo, very active too. ) na binili ng 2nd hand with all the rice and all (stock engine and rims with body kit, loud exhaust and faux hood scoop). At that time it was only barely a year/8000kms old and bought for 580k. Laging hinihiram yan ng uncle ko at pinaglalaruan. Baka maalala pa yan ng mga nagrarace dati, orange yan at plate number nun (since wala na yan sa amin I don't think it poses a risk and if mods find it wrong, please erase nalang )WHY-123. Very obnoxious car. :rofl: When it was sold, laspag na laspag yan, pinalitan na ang windshield kasi nabasag, nagkaroon na ng heavy engine damage, at nabalian na ng suspension arm. Kaya ingat lang... grabeng lumipad yan lalo na kung medyo bagu-baguhin ka palang sa pagmamaneho.

I'd suggest you get an SiR if you can find one that's stock and selling for a reasonable price (around 300+k). Here are some you may want to consider.
    http://www.ayosdito.ph/Honda+Civic+MT+99-2472935.htm
    http://www.ayosdito.ph/Honda+Civic+S...99-2459686.htm
    http://www.ayosdito.ph/Honda+Civic+MT+99-2446810.htm
    http://www.ayosdito.ph/Honda+Civic+SiR-2381045.htm
    http://www.ayosdito.ph/Honda+Civic+S...00-2330563.htm

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Read and help mga idol!!!