New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post
    Grab cars travel 200-250kms, 14-16hrs a day... Pag days a week.

That's how we know...

I've been with Grab/Uber since 2014. I've tried almost all sedans, except Volkswagen

That's why we know.
    Out of curiosity. What is the most bang for buck sedan you've tried?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    I'm looking for a 2nd hand SUV/cross over with a budget of 350-420K. Sympre is 350 mas ok, hehehe

I looked at:

1. KIA SPORTAGE 2010
    2. CAPTIVA 2012
    3. EVEREST 2007
    4. SUBARU 2007-09

I have used my brand new 2010 GLS lancer for almost 10 years and this will be my first SUV/cross over. I'm OK with gas/diesel as long as parts and maintenance will not be that heavy sa bulsa. My budget to maintain the car is probably higher than what I am spending for my lancer. I know na tataas din sya coz SUV nga plus Pati gas/diesel.

Gusto ko din ung dashboard na medyo bago na look para I really feel na nag upgrade ako ng unit.

I have Subaru there kasi madami na din nag sa sabi na hindi naman daw ganun na kamahal.

Any help/advise will be appreciated mga sirs.

Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by hhh_0577 View Post
    I'm looking for a 2nd hand SUV/cross over with a budget of 350-420K. Sympre is 350 mas ok, hehehe

I looked at:

1. KIA SPORTAGE 2010
    2. CAPTIVA 2012
    3. EVEREST 2007
    4. SUBARU 2007-09

I have used my brand new 2010 GLS lancer for almost 10 years and this will be my first SUV/cross over. I'm OK with gas/diesel as long as parts and maintenance will not be that heavy sa bulsa. My budget to maintain the car is probably higher than what I am spending for my lancer. I know na tataas din sya coz SUV nga plus Pati gas/diesel.

Gusto ko din ung dashboard na medyo bago na look para I really feel na nag upgrade ako ng unit.

I have Subaru there kasi madami na din nag sa sabi na hindi naman daw ganun na kamahal.

Thanks.
    How about the 3rd gen RAV?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hhh_0577 View Post

I looked at:

1. KIA SPORTAGE 2010
    2. CAPTIVA 2012
    3. EVEREST 2007
    4. SUBARU 2007-09

Thanks.
    Gen 2 Santa Fe pasok na sa budget. Parts are generally readily available. Just make sure that there are no odd sounds from the suspension and vibration from the supports.

Among your choices, dun ako sa Everest. Of course practicality and efficiency are higher priorities for me than comfort and refinement. The big cabin space, high payload capacity, high wading depth and diesel engine make it an excellent daily driver/harabas vehicle.

And whichever car you get, change all the fluids, filters and belts. Oh, and a good radiator cleaning. I learned that the hard way. [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123