New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleusBB View Post
    Na mention ko yan once to an SA-

ME: "Pero alam naman natin, actually binili mo rin yung mga yan" (I'm smiling in a friendly manner, hindi naman sarcastic, as if sharing a secret with a friend)

SA: "May mga iba, kahit yun, di rin binibigay"

ME: *speechless*

===
    I wonder where & what kind of dealership that would be. They just give you the keys and manual? I doubt it na walang aangal! Probably just kwentong barbero este, salestalk from the SA.
    you will be surprised.
    a topnotcher is like that...
    ...my lips are sealed...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    usually pag bago ang model and in demand.. wala silang binibigay na freebies and discount.. the usual lang.. keychain, umbrella, floor mats..
    For toyota, current "hot" models are rush and hilux.

No discount.

Consider yourself lucky if they throw in the LTO registration. A few people i know bought rush and paid the registration themselves.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the rush is a hot item?
    i don't see a lot...

4. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you notice, even if the price of the car were advertised by the manufacturer as a promo price in the broadsheets, some SAs will still insist on "another, higher, price" and surprisingly, meron pa ring kakagat.
    Ah, if that's the case, I'll take my business elsewhere.

Andami namang SA, and andaming dealership branches nung common Japanese car manufacturers....

5. Join Date
    May 2018
    the rush is a hot item?
    i don't see a lot...
    Agree. I was invited to the launch ng Rush at the dealership. Most folk's response to the new model was... "meh"

Nadaig siya ng Expander ng Mitsubishi.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleusBB View Post
    Agree. I was invited to the launch ng Rush at the dealership. Most folk's response to the new model was... "meh"

Nadaig siya ng Expander ng Mitsubishi.
    perhaps if they re-launch, with a more attractive price...
    and call it "the newer avanza!".
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 1st, 2019 at 04:08 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    this is the most ___ checklist ever created. and its your second purchase!
    Just so you know sir I've prepared a four-page checklist to make it a little more comprehensive!

Hello all tsikoteers, would just like to get your opinion if the checklist I've made will suffice:

TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

Sa May 22 na yung release ng unit, so I have to make sure that I'll have reasonable assurance about my new car. I'll name my new servant as "Steely".

Regarding the insurance, I've got one from Nica, one of our tsikoteers. She's heaven sent. Paid the premium for only 18k instead of the average 22k offered by others and more so the ridiculous dealer price of 33k. Btw, its under Philippine British Assurance Co. (PBAC). So far, I have read positive reviews about them when it comes to claims.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    the rush is a hot item?
    i don't see a lot...
    Supply issues. Dami may gusto kaya walang discount. Lately lang nagkakastocks.

I know 10 people who are waiting for their units since January. 2 of them will get their unit by June.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Regarding the VIN Decoder, andami palang sites na nagooffer ng decode. Kaya lang karamihan di naman gumagana. The only site that can decode the VIN provided by my sales agent is:

VIN Decoder | Vehicle History by VIN | Vindecoderz

2019 naman ang model year ng City nung nadecode ang VIN. Have to cross check though before acceptance ng unit.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Thanks everyone for your input. Just got my second car from Honda Shaw. Fortunately it passed my rigorous audit checklist.

imgur: the simple 44 page

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast