New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    hi po mga master, pasensya na po sa pag hijack ng thread. Makikisuyo po sana. hingi lang po sana ng recommendation ng 2nd hand na sasakyan. Ang budget ko po is 200k-250k po. Ang purpose po ng sasakyan is for hatid sundo sa school ng anak ko, pang grocery at pang punta ng mall. Taga Carmona po kami. Usually na pupuntahan lang po is within Carmona, Southwoods, Binan, at Sta.Rosa. Automatic po sana since dun po kami sanay ni misis. Gustuhin man po namin ni misis na bumili ng brand new pero hindi pa po namin kaya ang magbayad ng monthly.

Sa ngayon po kasi motor lang ang ginagamit namin. 7 years old na po yung anak namin at lumalaki na. Mejo lumiliit na yung motor namin para sa aming tatlo, lalong lalo na po kapag umuulan. Maraming maraming salamat po sa mga magrereply.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by termenk11 View Post
    hi po mga master, pasensya na po sa pag hijack ng thread. Makikisuyo po sana. hingi lang po sana ng recommendation ng 2nd hand na sasakyan. Ang budget ko po is 200k-250k po. Ang purpose po ng sasakyan is for hatid sundo sa school ng anak ko, pang grocery at pang punta ng mall. Taga Carmona po kami. Usually na pupuntahan lang po is within Carmona, Southwoods, Binan, at Sta.Rosa. Automatic po sana since dun po kami sanay ni misis. Gustuhin man po namin ni misis na bumili ng brand new pero hindi pa po namin kaya ang magbayad ng monthly.

Sa ngayon po kasi motor lang ang ginagamit namin. 7 years old na po yung anak namin at lumalaki na. Mejo lumiliit na yung motor namin para sa aming tatlo, lalong lalo na po kapag umuulan. Maraming maraming salamat po sa mga magrereply.
    2003 altis.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    2003 altis.
    Or vios 2005....

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    2003 altis.
    newer altis kaya yan bro
    infact neighbor ko selling his 1.8l altis 220k lang

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    2003 altis.
    salamat po doc d.

Or vios 2005....
    salamat po ray_noel

newer altis kaya yan bro
    infact neighbor ko selling his 1.8l altis 220k lang
    salamat po ninjababez. pwede po malaman san yung location niyan? and if meron po ba link yung binebenta na kotse?

maraming salamat po sa mga input.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    salamat po doc d.

salamat po ray_noel

salamat po ninjababez. pwede po malaman san yung location niyan? and if meron po ba link yung binebenta na kotse?

maraming salamat po sa mga input.
    ill ask my neighbor bro
    gen 9 corolla / altis pala ito
    kaka 100k lang iirc
    tapos ok lahat except yung leather nya
    and some paint fades
    di yata ito posted online
    tanong ko kung pwede ko send sayo contact info nya
    Last edited by ninjababez; September 8th, 2019 at 04:48 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006

Same situation tayo with regards to budget and use. Sakin naman 13 kms lang round trip daily house to school. Internet search pa lang, pero leaning towards the Hyundai Eon, less car pero less mileage din. Looking at less than 50k mileage kasi..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by poohge123 View Post
    Good day to everyone.

Recently, I was in a discussion here at tsikot on whether to buy an Innova or a Fortuner for me, my wife and future kid. I decided on the Innova and learned a few other things to consider when getting a new car and it has greatly helped me. Someone suggested that since it would only be my wife and I plus a baby to just get a sedan and right now I am actually looking to get a vios instead. I got a quote for the Vios A/T E variant and this is how it's broken down.

5,000.00 Downpayment (Refundable or convertible to any accessory for the Vios)
    19,370 monthly amortization for 60 months (Bank loan thru BDO)
    Free insurance for 1st year
    Free tint, seat cover and carpet
    Chattel mortgage is covered
    LTO Registration covered
    5 year warranty

As far as I can tell, i think the deal is pretty good. The only catch is that I am locked in with the car insurance provider choice of BDO until the fourth year of ownership of the car. Another thing is my agent didn't actually specify the free maintenance (labor) for first 5k and 10k. I hope it is part of the deal. Originally I asked for a quote for the same model of Vios in a Toyota dealership near my town and the agent gave me about the same quote. However, one major difference is the 120,000.00+ downpayment for bank financing. So I asked around and my office mate introduced me to his agent and I got this deal. Apparently we are subject to 15% discount on Toyota cars hence the omission of the 120,000.00 downpayment.

If I can provide the necessary documents to the agent on monday, I might be able to drive the new car home by Saturday next week. He can give me an invoice and vehicle delivery note on release of the car. The ORCR (named after me) plus plate number will be available after two weeks he says. I think I tried to cover all bases and ask every question I can think of to make sure my vehicle purchase won't have me regretting my decision because I failed to ask a question or I didn't clarify some details. What do you guys think? Is there anything I am missing or do I take the leap and purchase my very first car?
    1) Get loan quotes from at least 3 banks
    2) Have everything the car agent promised you record on email/sms. You should not trust car agents.
    3) Banks make money from you, car insurance companies make money from you, Car agents make money from you and the bank and the insurance

9. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    Same situation tayo with regards to budget and use. Sakin naman 13 kms lang round trip daily house to school. Internet search pa lang, pero leaning towards the Hyundai Eon, less car pero less mileage din. Looking at less than 50k mileage kasi..
    Odometers can be "doctored". Check the totality of the car.

The whole is greater than the sum of all its parts. "

10. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    ill ask my neighbor bro
    gen 9 corolla / altis pala ito
    kaka 100k lang iirc
    tapos ok lahat except yung leather nya
    and some paint fades
    di yata ito posted online
    tanong ko kung pwede ko send sayo contact info nya
    thank you po ulit. since kapitbahay niyo po mejo palagay yung loob ko.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast