New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    larshell one of my choices nga yang XL7 pero di ba siya too cramped?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by scalpel
    Would anyone know the consumption of their Gen 2 Pajero? I used to own one doing 6-7 km/l. I also found the ride a little bumpy ...

same here, 6-7 city and 9-11 hi way.. except for the bumpy ride, mine's a jdm unit, comes with in cabin shocks adjust.. plush ride

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    kahit luma ang 80s...iba pa rin ang tindig nito maop...bruskong brusko...parang si fafa OTEP he..he
    Loko loko!

For me, Nissan Patrol GQ siguro. I already have a GEN II Pajero and regularly drive a GEN II.5 FM yet I'm still aspiring for a Patrol (last model yata nito ay '98?). But to tell you the truth, it's not for everybody. Cramped interior, noisy engine, some flimsy details, etc. But it's rock solid, easy to maintain, easy to repair, excellent 4wd system, etc. And no one messes with you on the road when you're driving around in one of these tanks. I guess its the best compromise between the extremely hard-edged Land Rover Defender and the becoming-too-soft-for-me GEN II Pajero.

My other choice would be a Land Rover Discovery. But that's an acquired taste also. Been checking out the market. Prices for a '97 range from around Php600k for an ex-JDM V8 model to Php850k for a locally sold TDi matic.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
best 2nd hand midsized or large SUV to buy?