New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If you are using a 4 channel amp most probably you are using the channel 3 and 4 bridged to power the amp, most amp may LPF sa channel 3&4 set it to 60hz. then listen if the voice is still there? adjust it lower gradually.

dati ang old setup ko may naririnig din akong faint voice sa sub, now I change my amp and Sub all I can hear on my sub is Ummpp.. I guess some voice frequency still passing to the filter of the amp.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ah ok... i'll check it out.. thanks for the help..

sir ano nga pala ang advantage and disadvantage ng may crossover?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    we will use the passive crossover of component speaker as example.

Say if you have a full range signal you dont want low frequency signal to go to your tweeter, or high frequency (above 4Khz) to go to your midwoofer right? It filters out frequencies.

Advantage? If you use them you wont worries kahit anong tuning gagawin mo your speakers are safe.

Dis advantage?- extreme tuning limitations if you're a hardcore SQ fanatics that listen to a very finest detail of frequencies and those who compete like EMMA they ditch the crossover and go full active. They have full control of the frequency cutoff and slopes.

Dont get me wrong some people compete also using passives but less tuning control.. or other built it by them selves and set the desires cutoff in the passive.

HTH

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    salamat ulit sir

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Please Help on audio upgrade