New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    sir, ano po maganda na seps? are my choice for infinity seps good for SQ and what about amp for the Seps, ano po maganda, salamat po..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    iilan pa lang na audi ko na seps. ngayon gamit ko is hertz dsk, ok na ok naman siya. audi ka muna ng mga seps para mahanap mo gusto mo. pero kung walang chance ok na din siguro yang infinity. as for the amp ok na jbl. mura na lang din mga jbl budget wise.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ano marerecommend nyo kung sa 6" front seps lang and 1pc sub na 12"? and ilan watts kaya... plus do i need cross-over and capacitor?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by flakez View Post
    this is good if spl ang habol mo, pero kung sq no-no yung rear speakers. sira sigurado imaging mo diyan. you dont want to hear a voice coming from the back. if you're using a separates definitely hindi sa paa galing sounds mo. you can aim the tweeters to your desired place.
    Yup I agree with you ..with separates yes but what if you have a coaxial..but Im talking to a day to day drive not relying on those fancy pink noise meters if you compete with SQ yes imaging must be on the front and ..just put the fader full to the front..but if you are listening to a day to day music and driving correct me if Im wrong Im sure it is different on what you hear if you have a rear speakers...If you have a rear speakers on your car try it so that would hear the difference...it works for me I can hear my music not coming from the back but somewhere in the middle of my car..it sounds relaxing..And if your a SPL person you need massive subwoofers, huge box and tune your box really LOW..and compromise the SQ..But anyways...this is just my opinion..I respect you..everyone is different it all depends on the person who listen...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by xtian_joyaxx View Post
    Yup I agree with you ..with separates yes but what if you have a coaxial..but Im talking to a day to day drive not relying on those fancy pink noise meters if you compete with SQ yes imaging must be on the front and ..just put the fader full to the front..but if you are listening to a day to day music and driving correct me if Im wrong Im sure it is different on what you hear if you have a rear speakers...If you have a rear speakers on your car try it so that would hear the difference...it works for me I can hear my music not coming from the back but somewhere in the middle of my car..it sounds relaxing..And if your a SPL person you need massive subwoofers, huge box and tune your box really LOW..and compromise the SQ..But anyways...this is just my opinion..I respect you..everyone is different it all depends on the person who listen...
    np. anyone is entitled to their own opinion and has its own listening preferences. as what I say, that is if his looking for SQ then he should not bother about the rear. Actually I used to have rear fills, ayoko lang talaga nung staging ko with rears kaya ko tinanggal. problem ko naman without the rears is parang kulang ako ng mids. yung rear fill ko kasi walang filter kaya may kick pa rin yung bass. yun nga lang basag na at higher volumes.

audi na lang muna ng mga setup para makuha yung desired sound, then decide from there.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Ok sir Flakez maraming salamat, id probably go with a good seps first with amps, thenbka cguro po maglagay din ako ng rear fills powered by the HU, den pag may budget na uli, subs and amp naman, and id go Infinity all the way. thanks sir...,

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper28 View Post
    Ok sir Flakez maraming salamat, id probably go with a good seps first with amps, thenbka cguro po maglagay din ako ng rear fills powered by the HU, den pag may budget na uli, subs and amp naman, and id go Infinity all the way. thanks sir...,
    yup, invest on a good amp then the rest will follow.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by danieyoyo View Post
    Hi,

Newbie here.. hope someone can help me and give me advice regarding my audio upgrade for my nissan GX.

i currently have the stock audio. the problem is yung speakers ko sa front doors lang, kailangan ko ba talaga butasan yung sa likod ko para makapag mount ng rear speakers or my other option pa?! My budget is 15k max., may mabubuo kaya ako? gusto ko lang kahit not too much boom boom..
    Well to start with 15K budget. I would rather buy front components close to your budget. Second do you really want to add rear speakers? I you buy a decent front components it will perform & sound better than 2 cheap speakers. You will have a better soundstage overall. Then you can step next on the second upgrade (amp?). This is just my opinion, goodluck to your install. PM me anytime.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    pwede ba ganito... ill get a good front seps then a sub then yung stock na front ko itransfer ko sa rear kung kasya...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by danieyoyo View Post
    pwede ba ganito... ill get a good front seps then a sub then yung stock na front ko itransfer ko sa rear kung kasya...
    Look at his way my friend. stock is stock. If your gonna acquire a superior front speakers. you want to hear every note & detail that will come of that of that speaker without any disturbance blending in. (stock speaker)

I will give an example. I am using a B&W 603 for my hi fi at home. think of it that my house is your car

The reason I am not adding any stock or cheap speakers.

1. They cannot blend with the soundstage. they will just interefere.
    2. They will distort at high volumes. we dont want to hear distortion.
    3. Lastly if you want to add speakers for your rear. it has to be the same caliber as your fronts (rearfill).

Hope this help? Goodluck!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Please Help on audio upgrade