New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    thanks sir d4nt3,

how about the wattage? how will i know if the match.. say the front, rear and sub plus the amps?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    bnew po , sa novaliches po

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by d4nt3 View Post
    Here's my take on a P15k budget:

Replace the stock speakers-- 100% improvement agad! You'll need separates for the front and co-axial for the rear deck. Since its a Nissan, you'll need 6.5 inch round speakers (front and rear). I don't think you'll need to put a hole in the rear deck. May naka-abang na yan. Baka dun lang sa cover.

Blaupunkt, Boston Acoustics, Pioneer, & Alpine co-axials range from P2.5k to P3.5k while separates starts at around P4.5 to P7k. High-end speakers starts at P7k.

Make sure you get the best speakers you can afford for the front. Audio imaging is always best if its coming from the front of the car. The rear deck is for ambiance only. Best for front is separates (nakahiwalay yung tweeter sa woofer). Mount the woofer at the door and the tweeter a little bit higher. This provides separation of mids and highs while making the lows nondescript.

You can stop at this point. Pakiramdaman mo muna, the amps, subs etc. are optional. Remember, may break-in period ang speakers. They will reach their peak performance after about a week.

You can get a decent amplifier for P3.5k. V12 brand is ok, medyo malaki lang sya. Pwede wala muna amp kung happy ka na sa tunog ng speakers mo.

Then add some bass, subwoofers starts at P3.5k, boxed and ported na sya.

If you opt not to have an amplifier, you can get powered subwoofers that starts at P3k. There's also low profile subs that can fit under the seat, I saw an NBN brand model that sells for P3.5k. Ok naman ang tunog.

You can leave the HU alone, unless may feature ka na hanap e.g. iPod control, aux plug. HU starts at P5k, decent na yun makukuha mo, mid-range Pioneer or low end Alpine.

Good luck.

BTW, ingat kung sa Banawe ka pupunta. Deal with shops ... wag ka manghinayang sa konting deperensiya sa presyo. Just my 2 cents worth.
    Banawe prices po ba to, sir? If ever dun kukuha, kasama na po ba kabit?
    Parang interested ren akong mag-upgrade..

thanks in advance!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    mga tsikoteers,

how much kaya matinong SQ na set up? may HU na. so sub amps and speakers nalang. 30k?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by d4nt3 View Post
    Here's my take on a P15k budget:

Replace the stock speakers-- 100% improvement agad! You'll need separates for the front and co-axial for the rear deck. Since its a Nissan, you'll need 6.5 inch round speakers (front and rear). I don't think you'll need to put a hole in the rear deck. May naka-abang na yan. Baka dun lang sa cover.

Blaupunkt, Boston Acoustics, Pioneer, & Alpine co-axials range from P2.5k to P3.5k while separates starts at around P4.5 to P7k. High-end speakers starts at P7k.

Make sure you get the best speakers you can afford for the front. Audio imaging is always best if its coming from the front of the car. The rear deck is for ambiance only. Best for front is separates (nakahiwalay yung tweeter sa woofer). Mount the woofer at the door and the tweeter a little bit higher. This provides separation of mids and highs while making the lows nondescript.

You can stop at this point. Pakiramdaman mo muna, the amps, subs etc. are optional. Remember, may break-in period ang speakers. They will reach their peak performance after about a week.

You can get a decent amplifier for P3.5k. V12 brand is ok, medyo malaki lang sya. Pwede wala muna amp kung happy ka na sa tunog ng speakers mo.

Then add some bass, subwoofers starts at P3.5k, boxed and ported na sya.

If you opt not to have an amplifier, you can get powered subwoofers that starts at P3k. There's also low profile subs that can fit under the seat, I saw an NBN brand model that sells for P3.5k. Ok naman ang tunog.

You can leave the HU alone, unless may feature ka na hanap e.g. iPod control, aux plug. HU starts at P5k, decent na yun makukuha mo, mid-range Pioneer or low end Alpine.

Good luck.

BTW, ingat kung sa Banawe ka pupunta. Deal with shops ... wag ka manghinayang sa konting deperensiya sa presyo. Just my 2 cents worth.
    Sir im also a newbie and i want to set up my auto sounds. Sir tanong ko lang kung ok po ba ang Infiniti speakers all the way. san po makahanap na shop and mga magkano po. maraming salamat sir...

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Im using infinity Kappa speakers on my car and van. They are good speakers perhaps excellent. I have the component on the front, 6x9 on the rear and infinity powered sub.

Just giving an Idea what I used.

Rear speaker's 6x9.

Front speakers is the component system.

And my powered subs.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Wow sir thanks for the advise plus the pix, they will be very helpful in my quest tosetup my oto sound system, sir ask ko na rin how much would all of those cost me? san po maganda bumili, and ok lang po ba kung magkahalo na kappa and reference series ang mabili ko, thanks in advance and God Speed!

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper28 View Post
    Wow sir thanks for the advise plus the pix, they will be very helpful in my quest tosetup my oto sound system, sir ask ko na rin how much would all of those cost me? san po maganda bumili, and ok lang po ba kung magkahalo na kappa and reference series ang mabili ko, thanks in advance and God Speed!
    Yes. There's nothing wrong w/ it. Only the Kappa are much higher sensitivity(95dB) than the Reference (92dB), and the frequency response on the Kappa are much detailed (45-21K) than the Reference (53-21K). Above all you can mix theme together. Where to buy in Pinas? Thats I dont know, sorry I can help you w/ that.

Pricing:

1. 693.7i (6x9) = $250.00 pair

2.60.9cs(61/2" or 63/4), 680.9cs(5x7" or 6x8"), 50.9cs(51/4")= $250.00 each pair regardless of size's.

3.On the basslink (powered sub) is $300.00

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by danieyoyo View Post
    Hi,

Newbie here.. hope someone can help me and give me advice regarding my audio upgrade for my nissan GX.

i currently have the stock audio. the problem is yung speakers ko sa front doors lang, kailangan ko ba talaga butasan yung sa likod ko para makapag mount ng rear speakers or my other option pa?! My budget is 15k max., may mabubuo kaya ako? gusto ko lang kahit not too much boom boom..
    Tama silang lahat..sa akin naman as much as possible maglagay ka nang rear speakers..nakatutulong ito pag gusto mo e-uplift yong sound mo what i mean is hindi nakafocus ang sound sa bandang paa palagi pwidi mo siyang mahila palikod (surround sound ka sa loob ng kotse) to do this use your Fader on your HU.. slowly turn it to rear until you can get the desired sound..and just put it back to center if listening outside the car or naka tamby ka..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by xtian_joyaxx View Post
    Tama silang lahat..sa akin naman as much as possible maglagay ka nang rear speakers..nakatutulong ito pag gusto mo e-uplift yong sound mo what i mean is hindi nakafocus ang sound sa bandang paa palagi pwidi mo siyang mahila palikod (surround sound ka sa loob ng kotse) to do this use your Fader on your HU.. slowly turn it to rear until you can get the desired sound..and just put it back to center if listening outside the car or naka tamby ka..
    this is good if spl ang habol mo, pero kung sq no-no yung rear speakers. sira sigurado imaging mo diyan. you dont want to hear a voice coming from the back. if you're using a separates definitely hindi sa paa galing sounds mo. you can aim the tweeters to your desired place.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Please Help on audio upgrade