New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    magpapalit ka rin ba ng electrical power dyan?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by homhomnova View Post
    I am planning to replace the stock speakers of my innova 2013 with bose speakers.

Does anyone knows if it is compatible with the stock head unit and the shops that sell and install them?

Thanks.

i dont think Bose makes aftermarket products. they come as stock systems. there is nothing great about bose. they are just regular speakers but their engineering mostly goes towards the enclosure they make. therefore look into some other brand if you want after market speakers. thanks

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by szekan View Post
    i dont think Bose makes aftermarket products. they come as stock systems. there is nothing great about bose. they are just regular speakers but their engineering mostly goes towards the enclosure they make. therefore look into some other brand if you want after market speakers. thanks
    They're also known for their DSPs. That's how they are able to produce larger than life bass from otherwise tiny speakers.

It's an "either you love it or hate it" kind of deal. Many purists audiophiles particularly don't like them as these speakers adds color to their audio materials.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    They're also known for their DSPs. That's how they are able to produce larger than life bass from otherwise tiny speakers.

It's an "either you love it or hate it" kind of deal. Many purists audiophiles particularly don't like them as these speakers adds color to their audio materials.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Yes it’s all in their eco system but mainly their enclosure does the trick...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123