New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I am planning to replace the stock speakers of my innova 2013 with bose speakers.

Does anyone knows if it is compatible with the stock head unit and the shops that sell and install them?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    simplesound on FB meron packages...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by homhomnova View Post
    I am planning to replace the stock speakers of my innova 2013 with bose speakers.

Does anyone knows if it is compatible with the stock head unit and the shops that sell and install them?

Thanks.
    If they are car speakers, then they are compatible to any car head unit. Check the impedance. Car speakers are normally 4 ohms.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Thanks.
    they may or may not be compatible.
    but if you will rely on the stock head unit to power them speakers, i do not think you will hear a much more superior sound quality.
    you may have to upgrade the rest of your sound system, to maximize the superior performance the new speakers are capable of.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013

Thanks.
    i already replaced mine. JBL separates for the front then Pioneer 2-way sa rear.

take note for the front speakers replacement, kapag malaki yung magnet, hindi mo masasagad yung pagbaba ng bintana. you may retain the OEM speaker basket to act as a spacer to your aftermarket speaker, kailangan lang, tama yung diameter nung speaker na ikakabit, senior moment nga lang bro, nakalimutan ko yung size ng JBL na binili ko.

no problem naman sa door sidings nung binalik, OEM look pa din, hindi mo nga lang magagamit yung kasamang speaker grill.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by innova2013 View Post
    i already replaced mine. JBL separates for the front then Pioneer 2-way sa rear.

take note for the front speakers replacement, kapag malaki yung magnet, hindi mo masasagad yung pagbaba ng bintana. you may retain the OEM speaker basket to act as a spacer to your aftermarket speaker, kailangan lang, tama yung diameter nung speaker na ikakabit, senior moment nga lang bro, nakalimutan ko yung size ng JBL na binili ko.

no problem naman sa door sidings nung binalik, OEM look pa din, hindi mo nga lang magagamit yung kasamang speaker grill.
    was the improvement in sound quality, worth the trouble, sir?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    was the improvement in sound quality, worth the trouble, sir?
    yes doc. laki po ng improvement. nung ginamit namin yung speaker basket as spacer, pwede na ibaba ng sagad yung bintana.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    yes doc. laki po ng improvement. nung ginamit namin yung speaker basket as spacer, pwede na ibaba ng sagad yung bintana.
    ok.
    mr hom.
    buyna.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013

Nice. San ka sir nagpakabit and how much?

Thanks sa reply.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Nice. San ka sir nagpakabit and how much?

Thanks sa reply.
    Sa LA cars ako nagpakabit.

total sir 15K.

Pioneer 2DIN
    JBL separates sa front
    Pioneer 2-way sa rear.

OEM speaker size lang sila kaya wala binago sa door sidings.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast