New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 152 of 254 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2535
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    sirs tulong lang po sana pasensya na baka na post na ito. Tanong ko lang kasi na tapunan ng cement yung sasakyan ko. Napansin ko na lang ng tumigas na siya. Pag inaalis ko na gagasgas yung paint.

Kaya po ba ito matangal pag pina exterior detail? At meron po ba kayo ma rerecomend na malapit dito sa makati?

maraming salamat

2. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by LuTh3r View Post
    sirs tulong lang po sana pasensya na baka na post na ito. Tanong ko lang kasi na tapunan ng cement yung sasakyan ko. Napansin ko na lang ng tumigas na siya. Pag inaalis ko na gagasgas yung paint.

Kaya po ba ito matangal pag pina exterior detail? At meron po ba kayo ma rerecomend na malapit dito sa makati?

maraming salamat

sir good day po sir try nyo po dito sa amin sa Antricks Professional Auto Detailing. We are located at Petron Station between Osmeña Hi-way and Filmore st. Sen. Gil Puyat Palanan Makati City.

for more info please txt or call us at 09175352484 or 8435699 and look for gelay-Antricks Marketing

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Newbie question, Is it safe to use a Terry Towel/Cloth for dusting the car?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    it depends on your swirl/fault finding eyes. some believe the car duster belongs to the trash bin. i think they're useful for glass.

for me, the least is usually pressurized water then dry.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Hi Guys,

What's the most easy to apply wax that can protect for like a week or two before re applying again?

I got one from Mother's Pure Carnauba Paste Wax. Im a newbie so i am really having a hard time applying the wax. When buffing it off there are lots of left overs and i think im making light scratches on the clearcoat i dont know if its scratches or just leftover wax. What can i use to make the wax more soft> By the way i am using microtex wax applicator pad and Plush towel and my car is dark blue.

Can you guys suggest a easy to apply wax for Dark/Midnight blue cars kahit di ganun katagal durability as long as it sheets off water and protects the paint.

BTW i have big bert's opti guard applied so maintenance wax lang talaga while waiting for the next session.

*indiej Is microtex car duster with wax any good? recently bought one and been using it lightly. Will this scratch my clearcoat?

Here's a pic of my car after washing with Mother's Carnauba Wash and Wax it really gave the car that watery look compared to Microtex.

Thanks in Advance!

If there are detailing meetups near laguna or down south please let me know

6. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    [QUOTE=Vinspin;2333363]Hi Guys,

What's the most easy to apply wax that can protect for like a week or two before re applying again?

I got one from Mother's Pure Carnauba Paste Wax. Im a newbie so i am really having a hard time applying the wax. When buffing it off there are lots of left overs and i think im making light scratches on the clearcoat i dont know if its scratches or just leftover wax. What can i use to make the wax more soft> By the way i am using microtex wax applicator pad and Plush towel and my car is dark blue.

Can you guys suggest a easy to apply wax for Dark/Midnight blue cars kahit di ganun katagal durability as long as it sheets off water and protects the paint.

BTW i have big bert's opti guard applied so maintenance wax lang talaga while waiting for the next session.

*indiej Is microtex car duster with wax any good? recently bought one and been using it lightly. Will this scratch my clearcoat?

Here's a pic of my car after washing with Mother's Carnauba Wash and Wax it really gave the car that watery look compared to Microtex.

Thanks in Advance!

If there are detailing meetups near laguna or down south please let me know[/QUOTE

Sir this Gelay of Antricks Professional Auto Detailing, Sir if you want you can visit us at Petron Station between Osmeña Hi-way and Filmore St. Sen. Gil Puyat Palanan Makati City.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    [QUOTE=Vinspin;2333363]Hi Guys,

Thanks in Advance!

If there are detailing meetups near laguna or down south please let me know[/QUOTE

Sir this Gelay of Antricks Professional Auto Detailing, Sir if you want you can visit us at Petron Station between Osmeña Hi-way and Filmore St. Sen. Gil Puyat Palanan Makati City.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    wipe thinly on the applicator from the can, apply thinly on the surface. you'll have an easier time buffing it off. search for wowa wax to make it even easier.

i have never used a duster. i believe less touch, less swirls. microtex has a gray, waffle weave drying towel costs 600 Php. assuming your car is clean except for the dust that settled, two of those and blasting the dust off with water won't be problem anymore. flap the towel on the car, avoid rubbing if possible. that's my minimum cleaning method. usually the minimum is to foam the car, pressure wash, dry which is short of a car wash w/ soapy chenille.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by indiej View Post
    wipe thinly on the applicator from the can, apply thinly on the surface. you'll have an easier time buffing it off. search for wowa wax to make it even easier.

i have never used a duster. i believe less touch, less swirls. microtex has a gray, waffle weave drying towel costs 600 Php. assuming your car is clean except for the dust that settled, two of those and blasting the dust off with water won't be problem anymore. flap the towel on the car, avoid rubbing if possible. that's my minimum cleaning method. usually the minimum is to foam the car, pressure wash, dry which is short of a car wash w/ soapy chenille.
    Thanks for the reply sir btw there are no instructions kasi in the can on how long to wait until buffing out the product. How long does it take usually? sabi wait lang daw hangang mag haze but i cant see any hazing nung nagtry ako.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Try pinnacle liquid souveran. Very easy to apply and remove. No residues. Does not stain trims. Best liquid wax have tried.