New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Question: may binebenta bang CLAY sa BB? how much? (detailing CLaY)
    mag kano din ang KSG sa BB? and magkano din ang carlack long life sealant sa BB? TIA TIA !!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Question: may binebenta bang CLAY sa BB? how much? (detailing CLaY)
    Answer: dunno but you can buy one in Han's Tools Shang, TV outlets or at Mothers in SJ. HTH. HTH.

for the rest of your question, call them for faster info.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Bomber View Post
    Answer: dunno but you can buy one in Han's Tools Shang, TV outlets or at Mothers in SJ. HTH. HTH.

for the rest of your question, call them for faster info.
    thank you

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I had my car paint protected at BB yesterday. The car is shiny and has a slippery coat to it. They recommended that I go visit every three months. Question in, how do I maintain it in between the months? Car wash lang, or car wash and bi-weekly application of wax? How about using what the other detailers are using, nanosliq, collinite, etc.? Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    the regular car wash, and/or QD, and/or booster wax, and/or pure wax (be it synth or carnauba, as long as it doesn't have any cleaners)
    HTH

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Bomber View Post
    the regular car wash, and/or QD, and/or booster wax, and/or pure wax (be it synth or carnauba, as long as it doesn't have any cleaners)
    HTH
    Thanks. I took your advise and bought Megs Ultimate Quick Detailer (ang mahal) plus an ultra plush Microtex MF cloth. I followed the instruction, spray on one section, spread it with the MF cloth and dry it with the other side of the cloth. The effect is outstanding. The car is so so shiny and the water beads are very small that its easy to wipe of with a chamois cloth.

So is it every time I wash, QD ulit? or do I have to apply wax from time to time?

Bad trip though, I found a small door ding on the fender of my car which I haven't noticed before. Hay mga inconsiderate people nga naman.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Question lang po. My office is in Libis and i plan to go to BigBerts for a full exterior detail. How do i get there from Libis? hehe... Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Libis, drive along C5 then turn right at SM Hypermart. Go straight, and turn right into the Ortigas Home Depot Compound. Andun ang Big Bert's. Tama po ba? Kasi I usually visit Big Berts Araneta Avenue when I want to give my car a treat. hehehe. On weekends I see Vince there. Busy as ever.

Minsan lang ako sa Home Depot branch.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Libis, drive along C5 then turn right at SM Hypermart. Go straight, and turn right into the Ortigas Home Depot Compound. Andun ang Big Bert's. Tama po ba? Kasi I usually visit Big Berts Araneta Avenue when I want to give my car a treat. hehehe. On weekends I see Vince there. Busy as ever.

Minsan lang ako sa Home Depot branch.
    lapit lang pala yung ortigas branch! Thanks a bunch Sir Otep! Na type ko na sa phone ko yung directions. hehe... Add ko na din, until what time po ba sila open? Tyaka kung dalhin ko si nav by 8am, makukuwa ko naman siya before mag 8pm diba? para mauna na sa pila. hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    7pm yata sir. Hindi ako sure. Basta iniiwan ko na lang yung car kay vince when I need something done. Better call ahead po.

BBPD is one of the few places I can trust my vehicle with.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast