New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMagic View Post
    Please call us before bringing your car for the November session. I want to make sure i am personally around when you visit. I will personally inspect the blemishes that were not removed. If i remember it correctly, you were the client whose spare tire cannot be removed.
    Vincent,

Noted. Yes, that was me. As to the the blemish, I may drop by to your shop soon if I have time so that you can personally check those spots i mentioned. Actually, the 'mantsa' was kind of also preserved as the paint protective sealant does its magic. Can still live with it 'til the next session though.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    Sir Ichiroken,

Please call our Ortigas office and look for Vincent, so we can schedule as early as possible a re-do of the previous session free of charge.
    *Impulzz,

I 'm not aware you have this after-sale option of granting a re-do for the job FOC but surely this is a wonderful offer. I'll contact Vincent for the necessary arrangement then. Thanks and more power!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Availed BB's paint protection kani kanina lang. To the group & Vince, :thumbup:. To the owner of the red Impreza named Rix (?; pasensya na, I'm really poor w/ names. ), it was nice chatting w/ you. Also, kay kuya na nagbubuff ng windshield ng katabi kong Pajero, bakit ka naman namula masyado? Kinabahan ka no? Maging mas maingat nalang next time.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I availed of their new car paint protection din pala Sunday last week. One happy customer naman ako... Natanggal din nila yun maliit na parang tree sap na dumi sa paint. Thanks BB!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    plan to bring my car to BB for bird poop removal, what service to avail? thanks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sage99 View Post
    plan to bring my car to BB for bird poop removal, what service to avail? thanks.
    don't plan, go for a car wash now. bird poop shouldn't be allowed to stay on paint.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Hi BB,

What's the name of guy who take care of the car on Ortigas branch? Willy or Vincent? Tagal ko na nag papa carwash dun pero till now di ko siya kilala.

Planning to avail the Optiguard next month kase. Gusto ko siya ang tumingin ng car ko since alam nya na kung what areas ang dapat linisan.

Thanks!
    -BS

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hi! Sorry newbie here. I'm sorry kung baka dumb ang question ko.

How will you know kung kaya pa ng detailing para mapaganda iyong car or kelangan na ng washover?

Sorry, no experience talaga.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    Hi BB,

What's the name of guy who take care of the car on Ortigas branch? Willy or Vincent? Tagal ko na nag papa carwash dun pero till now di ko siya kilala.

Planning to avail the Optiguard next month kase. Gusto ko siya ang tumingin ng car ko since alam nya na kung what areas ang dapat linisan.

Thanks!
    -BS
    Vincent is our partner who's in-charge of Ortigas branch
    willy is the supervisor

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by thebestusername View Post
    Hi! Sorry newbie here. I'm sorry kung baka dumb ang question ko.

How will you know kung kaya pa ng detailing para mapaganda iyong car or kelangan na ng washover?

Sorry, no experience talaga.
    just bring the car over to any branch so we can assess it better.

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast