New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rodetor View Post
    When they replaced your compressor with a new one, did they gave you the old part? Napalitan na ilan beses compressor mo at once lang ang condenser. Na-tsek kaya nila yung air drier ng a/c system mo? May sensor rin kasi ruon. Bukod rin na dapat nila i-tsek blower fan mo sa cabin ng evaporator to be sure if it is working properly. Try mo rin ibang casa for a change lang to diagnose the problem with your a/c system. Tell them the history you experience from the previous casa service where you frequently have your car checked.

Sent from my UP+ using Tapatalk
    Nope. Wala ako nakuha ng part.

Nabanggit ko na yung blower pero di naman ginawa :rant: Yes I will go to another casa. Sana naman ayusin na talaga nila! Laking abala pabalik balik sa casa.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    try to email toyota philippines. i think jing delgado is still there. you can also try to email CS. they so follow-ups on your complaints until you say you are satisified

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Warranty claim kaya you don't get the replaced part.

Baka nga hindi naman talaga pinalitan?

Hmmmm wag naman sana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Best yet to show it to you the parts they did replaced by the assigned toyota mechanics/technicians working in your precious car.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cathy did you see my post in page 2?

One more thing, once you tell them you're going for the lemon law they will be obligated to provide you with a service vehicle when your car is in the casa for warranty repair.
    Also, it's time to sound out your friends if they know anyone at the DTI. Any lawyer friends willing to take up your case pro bono, or for a minimal fee?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    And throw your weight around. Ano ka ba, tell them admin ka sa tsikot.com.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Nabanggit ko na yung blower pero di naman ginawa :rant: Yes I will go to another casa. Sana naman ayusin na talaga nila! Laking abala pabalik balik sa casa.
    Nakakainis nga pabalik balik. Lalo na mapapag-antay ka pa sa matapos ang gusto mo maayos, and nakaka-dissappoint knowing di nila nagawa maayos yun naging problema sa car mo.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012

For warranty claims, the part will not be yours. For example, the defective Denso compressor will be sent to Denso for a warranty replacement by TMP or Authorized Dealership. Denso factory will then verify why the part failed but this is internal already.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For warranty claims, the part will not be yours. For example, the defective Denso compressor will be sent to Denso for a warranty replacement by TMP or Authorized Dealership. Denso factory will then verify why the part failed but this is internal already.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    I second this ... with a growing number of members. We can choke their necks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I second this ... with a growing number of members. We can choke their necks.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Cathy did you see my post in page 2?

One more thing, once you tell them you're going for the lemon law they will be obligated to provide you with a service vehicle when your car is in the casa for warranty repair.
    Also, it's time to sound out your friends if they know anyone at the DTI. Any lawyer friends willing to take up your case pro bono, or for a minimal fee?
    Nope di ko nabasa! Ang valuable pa naman ng advise mo. Thanks. Meron ako ng print outs. Yung print out ng 3rd repair nung kinuha ko yung auto wala pa kasi wala pa daw sa system yung ginawa nila. I will call my sa tomorrow to email me the service/repair document. Lemon pa rin ba kahit lampas 1 year na? Pag sa ibang casa ko dinala tapos sira pa rin, pwede pa lemon law? Or forced ako ibalik sa same casa?

Ang kaba ko talaga yun sa ride quality. Kasi hindi siya measurable talaga. Malamang sabihin lang ng casa "ok naman a"

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Una ko naramdaman yung AC problem last week ng September 2014. January ko na nadala sa casa kasi I was busy the whole month of October and I was abroad November to December.

January 2015 - casa replaced the compressor. Nothing changed. Still the same symptom, yung complaint ko na ingay andun pa rin at hindi kaya palamigin yung cabin unless I set it at 22C. Na hindi pa rin gaano malamig. Comfortable lang.

May 2015 - brought it back to the casa with the same complaint. They said when the replaced the compressor, kinulang lang ng freon so they just refilled. Again, still the same symptom

July 2015 - casa replaced the compressor AGAIN and condenser, This time it was TMP that worked on the car na daw. My car was in the case for 2 weeks! When I picked it up, ganun pa din! Pagod na pagod na ko sa pabalik balik at nauubos na leave ko sa office! I decided I will just complain again on my 10k check

Sept 11, 2015 - felt my car's rough ride all of a sudden! I thought I had a flat tire nga, and I wished it was just a flat tire! But then again it wasn't. Checked the tire pressure kanina and it was still at the recommended pressure, a little lower lang (31 instead of 32) but not enough for skyway to feel malubak

Sept 13, 2015 - my car is at 9k kms pa lang, bumigay na ng tuluyan ang ac! No air coming out at all! Swerte din na naka long sleeves pa ko kanina and it happened at 3 pm :rant:

BTW yung brake at steering hindi rin ako masaya! Pero I am sure pag nag reklamo ako sabihin na naman nila, okay naman a!
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 13th, 2015 at 11:26 PM.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast