New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 118 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1780
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    neutral for me. my vkool vk70 is greenish and sorta removes the natural hue of the mountains in my area. also when it rains. green looks depressing. and when i drive along the seaside the blue sea isnt as spectacular.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I thought so. Is there an advantage of installing a light tint on the sunroof though? I know we seldom use sunroofs because we live in a tropical country. And if just opened during the night, then the tint is useless.

I'm here in RoadFit waiting for my car and I'm contemplating if I should include the sunroof or not.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    if youll use it at tonight only the light vlt will make seeing out of the roof better...

for me..my next sunrood tint will be medium dark so i can probably open the sunshade 24hrs..

Last edited by StockEngine; November 11th, 2017 at 02:59 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    if youll use it at tonight only the light vlt will make seeing out of the roof better...

for me..my next sunrood tint will be medium dark so i can probably open the sunshade 24hrs..

I just went for the VLT 70 (light) as per your recommendation.

So for your next sunroof tint, you're ready to sacrifice seeing clearly at night to give way for having the roof open 24 hours?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You can always open the sunroof to see clearly ... plus it's safer if you pay attention while driving instead of looking up at the sunroof ...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    I just went for the VLT 70 (light) as per your recommendation.

So for your next sunroof tint, you're ready to sacrifice seeing clearly at night to give way for having the roof open 24 hours?

not really a sacrifice... just balancing.. and i want to open the sunshade more in the daytime.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    not really a sacrifice... just balancing.. and i want to open the sunshade more in the daytime.

Argh, I forgot to consider this. It's too late now. The light tint is already installed in the sunroof. I would've gotten VLT 35 or even VLT 20 had I thought about this.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    going dark is cheap( ty sunbloc 🤗) bro. just bask in the sun.. to remove bubbles ☠

Last edited by StockEngine; November 11th, 2017 at 04:21 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    I thought so. Is there an advantage of installing a light tint on the sunroof though? I know we seldom use sunroofs because we live in a tropical country. And if just opened during the night, then the tint is useless.

I'm here in RoadFit waiting for my car and I'm contemplating if I should include the sunroof or not.

Sayo pala yung kasabay ko na XV kanina. Nice car.

Had mine tinted with the ultimate ceramic 35 ws 20 for the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    going dark is cheap( ty sunbloc [emoji847]) bro. just bask in the sun.. to remove bubbles [emoji879]

Yeah. Kinda figured that your first suggestion (getting a light shade) was reasonable. Hindi ba ko dpat magsisi na hindi ko kinuha yung mas darker? Haha. Para kasing gusto ko rin itry buksan 24 hours ang sunroof e, para may gamit naman sya.
    Quote Originally Posted by MamBad View Post
    Sayo pala yung kasabay ko na XV kanina. Nice car.

Had mine tinted with the ultimate ceramic 35 ws 20 for the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, thanks bro! Sayo ba yung silver na Civic 1.8E?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Anong brand ung mga pinakabit nyong tint?

Presently walang tint ung sunroof namin. Iniisip ko light black or medium black.

*kevindd992002,
    Actually kahit may tint sunroof mainit pa rin haha naka-close din ung cover ko most of the time. Siguro pag nasa tagaytay or baguio, yes dyan pwede nakaopen.
    Last edited by zechs; November 11th, 2017 at 10:16 PM.

What's the best car tint brand and color?