New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 116 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You have very good eyes ...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I have been drivinf around for years with super dark tints wrap around and medium for front and back. Wala naman problema.

Isn't the magic type tints Yun parang transition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have exactly the same tint and it's so difficult for me to drive at night. The few times I have passengers, I always get comment that my tint is too dark. I can't even park without opening the windows because I can barely see anything on my side mirror.

Big body ko ganun din naman but I had no problems driving it though I was a different brand of tint (forgot the brand)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I have exactly the same tint and it's so difficult for me to drive at night. The few times I have passengers, I always get comment that my tint is too dark. I can't even park without opening the windows because I can barely see anything on my side mirror.

Big body ko ganun din naman but I had no problems driving it though I was a different brand of tint (forgot the brand)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Which brand do you have in your own car?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Any feedback on SunBloc Ultimate Ceramic series? Planning on changing my casa tint na 3M FX ST 20 medium dark to this. Worth ba for around 12k? Or are there better options?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MamBad View Post
    Any feedback on SunBloc Ultimate Ceramic series? Planning on changing my casa tint na 3M FX ST 20 medium dark to this. Worth ba for around 12k? Or are there better options?

http://www.topgear.com.ph/features/f...t-a44-20160521

I think we need to start a new thread on Sunbloc or on other tints as well. The feedback on sunbloc that I see is mostly FB reviews.

I will make a new thread after I got my car tinted. Wala pang OR/CR kaya hindi ko malabas. I think kevind will also avail sunbloc.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kinto92 View Post
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/features/f...t-a44-20160521

I think we need to start a new thread on Sunbloc or on other tints as well. The feedback on sunbloc that I see is mostly FB reviews.

I will make a new thread after I got my car tinted. Wala pang OR/CR kaya hindi ko malabas. I think kevind will also avail sunbloc.

Yes. I'll let you guys know how the tinting goes when I have it done on mine in around two weeks time.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    There's a higher Sunbloc variant worth 18T ...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    There's a higher Sunbloc variant worth 18T ...
    Yes and it's called Non Plus Ultra IRR. I think the Ultimate Ceramic (around 11K for an XV) is the most economical to buy though.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Will the tint affect the light sensor of the automatic headlights?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kinto92 View Post
    Will the tint affect the light sensor of the automatic headlights?

Depends where the light sensor is located. If it's inside the car, most likely, yes.

What's the best car tint brand and color?