New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hmmm, something like that pero not exactly. kasi hindi naman hazy yung buong view ng windshield. it's actually clear, except for the reflection from light sources (like headlights, tail/brake lights, stop lights, etc.)

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    mackieboy,

san ka nagpagawa? di kaya yng pagka install? yng me side effect were all installed at LA tama ba??

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka dahil sa water-shampoo solution na ginagamit sa pagkakabit ng tint...baka dahil bago pa lang at mawawala din kapag nagtagal???

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    saking may mga stripes sa windshield ko na rainbow.. 3m gamit ko..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa LA din.. mejo makulit lang ako habang iniinstall kaso todo bantay ako sa mga gumagawa.. hindi ko talaga sure kung ano ang dahilan... mamaya baka nasa metrowalk ako, if ever nandoon din kayo.. txt niyo ako 09167404714.. hth.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Has anybody installed Ryke Cool for over a month and still experiences that rainbow/double-glare effect? Also, how can you tell an original Rike Cool from a fake? Ang V-Kool yata may nakasulat na V-Kool sa tint mismo. 3M is also the same.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    thanks mackieboy

gsto ko kc rin mag pa rikecool sa windshield. now i'm having second thoughts

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hi Guys, rainbow effect on tint is normally a sign of unhealed tint. Rainbow effect normally takes time to heal out depending on the kind of film installed. The thicker the film such as IR ( infra red ) take longer ( months ) before they start to cure. Brands such as Solargard, 3M, Sungard heal easier than Rike Cool or Vkool. Evaporation is the solution for this and hence, takes it's time. The rainbowish pattern is caused by the shampoo and water combination between the tint and glass. Once evaporated, the soapy solution disappears giving a clean and clear glass effect.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    so kng malasin ka months mo pagtitiisan yng rainbow effect???

will letting the car stand under sun expedite the waiting?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by buknoy2002
    will letting the car stand under sun expedite the waiting?

based from experience, yes.
    i chose to park under direct sunlight for about three weeks.. (7am until dark, except pag gagarahe na sa bahay).

small and medium sized bubbles disappeared.

well i think, for this one, "patience" is really needed.
    anyway, it has 5 years warranty (let's jost hope that the shop - LA cars - and Rike will still exist whenever we are about to claim...

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
RIKE COOL tint (ala v-kool)