New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 236 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dplmat View Post

I highly recommend this shop la cars as the manager is a foreigner and they have been in business for more than 4 years. They had Rike cool tint which was originally what I was looking for. They use this tint in Singapore and Malaysia as it has good heat rejection. They apparently were the first tint rooms in the country and they did a great job with my cars. Their prices are just a little more but trust me, its a pay and smile for good service just like back home. They even have a customer lounge while your car is being tinted.
    yes, their price is a bit high and they add 6% to 7% if you use credit card which is not allowed anymore by our laws in the Philippines. I just do hope that the owner of this establisment will follow our laws here.

I backed out when the staff told me that. (Dapat sa kanila, sa goon squad)

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Thanks LAcars....
    we got our pajero tinted last thursday... medium dark is nice, u got privacy but still visibility is good...

Sir, what v-kool film was used in our car? is it the v-kool 40? or the meteorite? hehe I forgot kc

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Thank you Vkool Meteorite maam/sir.

Meteorites never turn purple due to their nano technology involved in the tint production.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    LAcars, question lang...
    Will V-Kool tint impede with the operation of the SLEX e-pass or the NLEX EC-Tag? Both use infrared din kasi.

Thanks in advance

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Type 100- On their new meteorite series, the epass will go through but on their solitaire series- epass will have a difficult time penetrating.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LAcars View Post
    Thank you Vkool Meteorite maam/sir.

Meteorites never turn purple due to their nano technology involved in the tint production.
    PRODUCTS : V-KOOL Meteorite
    V-KOOL Meteorite, the world’s first ever Nano Carbon-X window coating, has been launched especially for the V-KOOL automotive-PDI market. If you intend to install your new vehicle with film before you collect your car from the showroom, do not compromise on the quality of film that the car showroom offers to you. Insist on V-KOOL Meteorite!

V-KOOL Meteorite is especially brought to you, by V-KOOL and V-KOOL Meteorite allows up to only 40% of visible light transmission, but as compared to other conventional films in the market, it outperforms them by almost 60% in heat rejection. In addition, V-KOOL Meteorite has a netural look with no cheap purplish reflection and it does not fade after a period of time. And with a visible light reflectivity as low as 5%, it does not have that “mirror image”, which is typical of a film that has high visible light reflectivity.”

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hey Amrit how are ya... this is SJ ..
    what v-kool tint can you suggest for our altis? Busted na kasi yung SuperBlack tints and many bubbles are appering narin. (current tint is not being installed * LA cars) and we want a new tint that is not that hard compared to SB tints but provides great visibilty especially on rainy nights ..

thanks dude see you maybe next month ..

BTW, do you have any promos on HID's? and i have a question pala regarding this:

i cant pull oout the mini SD adapter in the SD card slot.. what can suggest to pull it out .. tnx ..

LAcars d'best

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LAcars View Post
    Type 100- On their new meteorite series, the epass will go through but on their solitaire series- epass will have a difficult time penetrating.
    Thanks for the quick reply!

A follow-up query:
    Have any of your customers requested some sort of pass-through on the film for the e-pass/EC-tag? I'm a little concerned about the slightly reduced visibility of the Meteorite film.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Pwede ba patungan yung V-kool tint? Gusto ko sana kaya lang I heard from someone na di daw pwede patungan to, ma-vovoid daw yung warranty, I wanted the heat and UV rays rejection properties that V-kool offers pero I also want uncompromised privacy in the car. Gusto ko sana V-kool tapos patong ng super black and dark grey for the windshield.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Pwede ba patungan yung V-kool tint? Gusto ko sana kaya lang I heard from someone na di daw pwede patungan to, ma-vovoid daw yung warranty, I wanted the heat and UV rays rejection properties that V-kool offers pero I also want uncompromised privacy in the car. Gusto ko sana V-kool tapos patong ng super black and dark grey for the windshield.
    The company that distributes V-Kool and Solar Guard has an installation outlet in Mandaluyong area. Here, they allow tint installation over V-Kool. V-Kool would be installed first and will have to let it settle for a few weeks before adding another layer of tint (presumably from them also).

Anyone here have 'V Kool' tint?