New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 236 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    bai: ano feedback sa rike cool?
    ok naman... wala naman rainbow/blurry effect. mabilis lumamig aircon pero may ramdam ka pa rin na konting init pag direct sunlight unlike vkool na di mo maramdaman yung init.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    There's a new tint & accessories shop in Makati -- 7 FLAGS, at Unit 12, La Fuerza Plaza One, Pasong Tamo (bet. EDSA & Pasay Road). OK ang tints, daming pagpipilian, P1,990 lang pa-tint ng sedan with 3 yrs. warranty. Aircon pa ang tint room. My friend had his car tinted there recently. I think the tel. # is 8121678.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I had my new Fortuner tinted V-cool in the windshield and solargard at the sides at Vcool philippines sa Mandaluyong. Look for Leslie.
    I was a former 3m tint fan and I was apperehensive of trying new brands. For me the best installer for 3M tint was CATS now Mazda greenhills. Bec of their Aircondtioned tint room. It was worth the 25% premium the charge over typical Banaue tint quotations. My only turn off was the lack of shades to choose from. The 3M magic tint used to have 4 shades. light, medium, dark, and super dark or Black magic. Ngayon Light or Super Dark na lang. Kahit saan tint shop ganun na lang except their distributor Winterpine which has 3M clear tint. Sa sidewalk and installation dito.

I was convinced to try V-Cool/Solar Guard for the first time because of
    1. recommendations in this site and from a friend who is into detailing. The cleanest installs he has seen are Cats and Vcool daw and Linis daw talaga.
    2. Solargard tint had six shades of Magic tint compared to 2 shades of 3M
    3. Vcool has a real no ifs, no buts, no excuses warranty
    4. V cool had an air conditioned tinting room of their own
    5. The price of tint of VCool sa windshield and Solargard sa sides was mere hundreds higher than my discounted all 3M tint installation from CATS.

The results of my tint experience. Much better ang install quality ng Vcool. Their windhield is really 1 piece, The tint install is so clean you would almost think that the
    glass was factory tinted. The Vcool windshied was so transparent from the inside you would forget the fact that you had it tinted. Tint installations are by appointment and they finish on time. Quality tint installations in 2 hours tops. A team of 3 expert tint installers did the job quickly and efficiently.

My complaints, meron some about solarguard. At night ang tint ko parang my rainbow effect sa labas which i find weired since it doesnt happen to 3m tints. thats about it.

I also tried Mirareed clear on my other car. Its cheap lang 4t for clear tint. Thats the whole car na. Japanese brand so japanese quality. It was noticeably cooler inside but not as cool as my vcool/sungard tint. Pero Im unhappy installation and workmanship. The windshield was 2 piece, di kaya ng installer nila ng 1 pc. (kulang sa seminar). Sidewalk ang installation.(it was windy that day) The sides of the car are fine na rin, but the windshield talaga was bad, you can really see dust particles in between the tint and windshield. Parang slightly hazy pa ang windshield ko ng konti when driving. (compared to my vcool install na so clear it appears tintless) And the cut line for the 2 piece windshield installations had weird refractions/reflections on incoming car headlights. Super tagal pa installation nila 5 hours.

Im looking to replace my windshied tint on this car with Vcool or 3m Clear. Maybe L.A.cars can furnish me quote both Vcoola and 3m clear for my windshield.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at last... naka vkool din (sunroof lang hehe)

di ko rin mabuksan pag lunch time kasi nakaksilaw naman.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    clear tint lang ba ang v-kool..alang ibang shades???...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yep, clear lang vkool.... yung iba raw, pinapatungan nila ng solar guard na may shade.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    *IJD180 & baiskee

Hi. Tumawag ako sa V-kool kanina, hindi ko na nakuha yung name ng kausap ko pero lalaki. 2 out of the 3 branches yung binigay niya sakin kasi yung una dahil malapit, at yung pangalawa dahil may tinting room. Wala pa silang formal quotation sa type ng car namin, so wrap-around ng Fortuner nalang ang hiningi ko. ~19,000 ang bigay sakin, one piece tint sa windshield tapos no scrapings (ano to?). Pero the best syempre yung pumunta para masukatan talaga.

Saan kayo nagpakabit? Yung malapit samin yung sa Cubao, Pony's (not sure sa spelling) Autoworks sa Auto Centro, kaso walang tinting room. Ok lang kaya? Ang pinakamalapit (at nag-iisa ata) na may tinting room ay yung sa ESL Automotive, kaso San Juan na. Kung kayo, sasadyain niyo pa ba yung sa San Juan para sa tinting room? Coming from Tandang Sora, Q.C., malapit sa Berkeley Square.

Thanks. :D

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sa mga taga-south, meron din sa ATC yung v-kool...just beside the St Jerome Church.
    I asked for the sentra windshield clear tint...6,500. Problem is walang tinting room dito unlike dun sa main tinting center nila.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    *Eismann

Sa Alabang ata yung 3rd branch na hindi na ibinigay sakin kasi malayo. So yun, 1 nga lang ang may tinting room, yung sa San Juan. :D

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    * swimstroke

Ang suggestion ko, since installing V-Kool tint is a big investment, have it installed at San Juan where there's a tint room to minimize dust contamination.

Page 6 of 236 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Anyone here have 'V Kool' tint?