New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 236 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Hehe. But seriously, I think LA Cars should address this concern. After all, adding surcharges to credit card payments are illegal. AFAIK, Dplmat has been banned, kasi its kinda obvious who he's fronting for.

Dinedma lang kasi ni Amrit. He's a regular poster naman dito sa specific thread na to.
    napansin ko nga, at saka nung mag inquire ako dun, di naman promo yung tint na ipapakabit ko sana. pero ang sabi nung babae na staff nya, talaga daw meron sila na dagdag pag card.

anyway, di ko hinihingi paliwanag nya, hehehe. Di lang naman sila nag tint sa mundo sana lang matuto siya sumunod sa batas sa pilipinas.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    bro na clarify mo na ba?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    LACars

May promo pa ba v kool sa inyo? How much full front and not full(may quarter tint pa kasi naka kabit from casa). Vios Gen2 nga pala. Thanks

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    F.y.i. guys

Vkool, Solargard and 3M Crystalline tints do have high heat rejection compared with other tints in the market. These tints however do not reject all the heat inside your car, there is no such tint that does that.

Reason I'm explaining is that we have encountered some customers that complain why is it when they leave their cars outside, they could still feel the heat when they enter. This is really got to do with Physics as the ceiling (roof) of the cars have not been tinted or insulated, so being exposed directly under the sun, the alloy used in making our cars, absorb heat and hence penetrates to the car's interior.

Glass also among several factors, tends to absorb some heat hence part of the heat comes from the glass too. What tints do is that they block the direct heat or the sting of the sun on our skin or the dashboard etc. for that particular moment until ofcourse the glass starts heating on a certain spot for some time.

Hope this explanation helps those that have a high expectation that your cars will remain 100% cool after being under the sun - also considering this year's summer temp beats all other years record.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    had my 2008 Mazda 6 tinted with v kool neutral black all around + sunroof from LA cars. good job.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Sir LACars,

How much would good tint be for the Kia Carens? Also, can the new tint be placed on top of the existing tint of should the old tint be removed first? I'm just apprehensive about the possible damage to the defoggers... Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dfx View Post
    had my 2008 Mazda 6 tinted with v kool neutral black all around + sunroof from LA cars. good job.
    Thank you sir. If there is anything else we could do for you, please let me know.

Regards,

Amrit Mirpuri

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mqavila View Post
    Sir LACars,

How much would good tint be for the Kia Carens? Also, can the new tint be placed on top of the existing tint of should the old tint be removed first? I'm just apprehensive about the possible damage to the defoggers... Thanks!
    If the tint was installed recently ( less than a year ) dont have to worry about the defoggers. We have a solution to be applied for removing the tint without harming the defoggers provided the existing tint hasn't faded.

Hence, I suggest having the old tint removed, so to also retain the warranty of the new film.

F.y.i If the tint has come from the casa, they normally use a sub-standard film under their freebie program, unless ofcourse you insist on branded films like Vkool, Solargard, 3M etc. to be installed.

The substandard film if not replaced asap, fades after few months or maximum upto a year and then sticks to the defogger. This is where the problem of the deogger comes in, it stops functioning the moment you scrape of the film.

Its best not to rely on the freebie and get something else like mudguards etc from the casa instead of the tint.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    is the deffoger repairable?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Not repairable

Anyone here have 'V Kool' tint?