New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    i call them spark plug wires hehe

other people call them hi-tension
    Thank you Uls...One time, its I think a little technical, a mechanic saw while testing, that tube being inserted into the sparkplugs has its electric exiting out of tube, he said there was a leak which supposed to be all its electric power just goes down the plugs. He wrapped them around with electric tape. I really do not know if it was correct or really if I have to replace the hi-tension cable that you call it?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ricsan07 View Post
    Thank you Uls...One time, its I think a little technical, a mechanic saw while testing, that tube being inserted into the sparkplugs has its electric exiting out of tube, he said there was a leak which supposed to be all its electric power just goes down the plugs. He wrapped them around with electric tape. I really do not know if it was correct or really if I have to replace the hi-tension cable that you call it?
    The insulation on the sparkplug wire (high tension wires) has a defect which lets stray electric current to discharge. Generally you will have to replace the wire.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ricsan07 View Post
    The insulation on the sparkplug wire (high tension wires) has a defect which lets stray electric current to discharge. Generally you will have to replace the wire.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Im new here and planning to buy Volvo S40. Guys, where will i find parts if ever part of it breaks up? Mahirap ba talagang maghanap ng parts ng Volvo S40? the owner is selling it to me for P180,000.00 1998 model. Ok Kaya ito? any thoughts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Vollvo S40 "Failure in Engine Electronic System"