New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Just womdering if VW periodic maintenance here is as expensive as the more premium brands like Audi, BMW and Mercedes. If not, how much more expensive than mainstream brands like Honda, Toyota, Hyundai?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    about 7 to 8th daw. fully synthetic ang gamit nila. 1yr or every 15th km ata..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    I'm planning to get the new Santana and would like to ask how much would it usually cost for PMS and other maintenance cost.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jcliwag View Post
    I'm planning to get the new Santana and would like to ask how much would it usually cost for PMS and other maintenance cost.
    i don't know.
    but i suppose, it will be in the same neighborhood as their other auto models.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have no idea about the new gas-fed models of VW but for the VW TDI vehicles, PMS cost is the same on annual basis as a Honda. VW TDI vehicles follow a 12-month or 15k KM PMS cycle. It's around 10-12k per year for the usual stuff (fluids and filters), unless of course you broke something big on your car.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I have no idea about the new gas-fed models of VW but for the VW TDI vehicles, PMS cost is the same on annual basis as a Honda. VW TDI vehicles follow a 12-month or 15k KM PMS cycle. It's around 10-12k per year for the usual stuff (fluids and filters), unless of course you broke something big on your car.
    Thanks Egan. Agent told me that VW has 3 years warranty even for paint. If that's true, hopefully VW would get a bigger piece of the pie.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i don't know.
    but i suppose, it will be in the same neighborhood as their other auto models.
    Paid 9k+ for the 1st PMS of my 2017 Jetta 1.4TSI which is after a year.
    2nd year (2nd PMS) I brought all my PMS parts to casa except the oil since I like their oil which you can't find outside. Yes the oil is expensive but it performs really very well and I love to drive my Jetta so it deserves the best oil out there

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Drivesafe View Post
    Just womdering if VW periodic maintenance here is as expensive as the more premium brands like Audi, BMW and Mercedes. If not, how much more expensive than mainstream brands like Honda, Toyota, Hyundai?
    Cheaper than the 3 mentioned. But on the 3 mentioned Audi is supposed to be similar to VW as they are from the same car company and shares parts and the same oil should be used ... VW507/505.