New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Just womdering if VW periodic maintenance here is as expensive as the more premium brands like Audi, BMW and Mercedes. If not, how much more expensive than mainstream brands like Honda, Toyota, Hyundai?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    about 7 to 8th daw. fully synthetic ang gamit nila. 1yr or every 15th km ata..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    I'm planning to get the new Santana and would like to ask how much would it usually cost for PMS and other maintenance cost.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jcliwag View Post
    I'm planning to get the new Santana and would like to ask how much would it usually cost for PMS and other maintenance cost.
    i don't know.
    but i suppose, it will be in the same neighborhood as their other auto models.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have no idea about the new gas-fed models of VW but for the VW TDI vehicles, PMS cost is the same on annual basis as a Honda. VW TDI vehicles follow a 12-month or 15k KM PMS cycle. It's around 10-12k per year for the usual stuff (fluids and filters), unless of course you broke something big on your car.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I have no idea about the new gas-fed models of VW but for the VW TDI vehicles, PMS cost is the same on annual basis as a Honda. VW TDI vehicles follow a 12-month or 15k KM PMS cycle. It's around 10-12k per year for the usual stuff (fluids and filters), unless of course you broke something big on your car.
    Thanks Egan. Agent told me that VW has 3 years warranty even for paint. If that's true, hopefully VW would get a bigger piece of the pie.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jcliwag View Post
    Thanks Egan. Agent told me that VW has 3 years warranty even for paint. If that's true, hopefully VW would get a bigger piece of the pie.
    Actually if you bought the US and Euro-spec models, the anti-corrosion waranty is 12-years . . . :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Taga-Davao ako. Wala pang dealer ang VW dito sa Mindanao. Kung magpa-PMS kailangan bang dalhin ang unit sa nearest casa?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Takoy View Post
    Taga-Davao ako. Wala pang dealer ang VW dito sa Mindanao. Kung magpa-PMS kailangan bang dalhin ang unit sa nearest casa?
    Ask VW Philippines if they have an accredited shop in Mindanao that can perform the PMS required for the warranty.

Is it still under warranty? Which VW pala?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    I'm planning to buy Golf. Hesitant lang dahil sa location ko

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast