New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    May heat wave ngayon, huwag na nating dagdagan. Konting lamig, mga kapatid sa manibela.

Sabay-sabay tayong huminga ng "woooosahhhhh" at tignan na lang ang avatar ni HyBrideVo. :naughty2:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post
    1) You will respect the moderators and administrators of the forums at all times.

2) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

5) You will respect other people's right to personal privacy.

9) You will, if asked by a representative of the Forums, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed

offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the staff of the Forums.
    1) I respected all the moderators and admin until I made this thread...but I also believe this rule also applies to moderator and admin respecting members aswell
    2)I never violated this rule on the said thread...it's the other way around a moderator attacked me then lock the thread
    5) I will never violate anyones privacy, the details that I've asked came from the subject herself, remember I don;t know any of her personal circumstances
    9)no one asked me to stop posting on that thread, precisely bec I was not violating any rules

nawawala sa issue, I don't have problem moderator locking a thread but to post a side comment that's obviously attacking me before locking it..that is the problem, pwede naman i lock, then PM ako, eh di end of story....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    I believe a good moderator

can ease a tension without locking and deleting a post or thread

it should be a last resort.

Thats why they are called MODERATE ors

Not Deletators or locktators hehehehehe

i agree yo!

but i also think he locked it so it won't escalate to anything more...

deleting and locking threads are technically "moderating" them

personally, cg could have just pmed the ones she knows here in tsikot. di na kailangan pang ipaalam sa buong ka-tsikotan na kailangan ng ride. or email..or text! i personally won't ask sa forums pag uwi ko jan sa pinas at wala akong kotse at kailangan ko ng kotse...i would defintely pm SSALOON or HENS asap! herherherherh

i understand shadow...TOO MUCH familiarity on the part of CG which led to shadow's questioning based on his own personal beliefs and how he processes the situation.

so ayan..tama na. sanmig strong ice lang katapat niyan (wait for meeee!!!)

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Nasubaybayan ko ito even the related thread. The threadstarter has been polite everytime he asked questions for clarification. CG could answer it in a nice way without showing na medyo napikod siya. Probably, got disgusted since based on her initial request, she needs it agad. I can’t blame her because she needs to in form her pinsan right away.

IMO the moderator doesn’t know the thread starter personally (I could be wrong)
    kasi if he did, He won’t use those offending words siguro before closing the thread.
    I observed and noticed that a lot of the old timers, majority are mods themselves really know each other very well. Pero it seems or siguro it’s natural na hindi mo naman
    sasabihan ng hindi maganda kung relatively known mo ang iyong kausap.

Just wanted to share my feeling, some would say wag na tayo makialam yeah it’s true kaya hindi na ko nag post sa thread na yun.

Peace

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tsikoteers, mods, supermods, admins, visitors, googlebots etc etc... cool lang po tayo.

konting lamig lang po ng mga ulo... sobrang init na sa pinas.

my take on this...

sa mga public forums like tsikot, minsan may nasasabi tayong di natin alam na nakakaoffend na pala.. kahit di man ang intention ng poster minsan yung taong concern di natin alam na nasaktan pala sya duon.

nalock yung thread para di na humaba at magkagulo pa... now may new thread na ulit for this issue.

I dont blame CG for posting her request dito sa Tsikot, Tsikot is her family too at madami din syang friends dito...

I dont blame shadow too sa mga napost nya... he is also concerned dahil baka kung sinong tao mag-alok ng tulong kay CG at baka nga naman kung total stranger ay mapahamak pa si CG at ang family nya.

I dont blame M2 for locking the thread co he is doing his job as a moderator nang sa ganun di na humaba pa dahil baka madagdagan pa yung mga post duon na maging dahilan pa ng mas matinding gulo... lalo na may mga pangpersonal na buhay na ang naipost duon.

The solution, humingi na lang po tayo ng pasensya kung may mga post tayong sa tingin natin eh nakaapekto sa iba. Wala namang masama kung humingi ng dispensa diba?

Wag na po sana nating palakihin ang issue na ito... sobrang init na po hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    onga..umiinit narin dito...5 degrees celsius na at pinapawisan na ako =p

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO lang, I think Shadow's problem is not that the thread was locked, it was Mazdamazda's side comments that Shadow has a problem with. Which IMO is also not appropriate.

Sa dami ng kilala ni CG dito forum, do you think that she can personally send a private message to all of them?

Dami mong reklamo wala ka naman nagawa.

Closing this thread

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Tama na yan inuman na lang tayo! :drunk:

Oh kiss and make up na..:frenchyf1:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    i agree yo!

but i also think he locked it so it won't escalate to anything more...

deleting and locking threads are technically "moderating" them
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    I dont blame M2 for locking the thread co he is doing his job as a moderator nang sa ganun di na humaba pa dahil baka madagdagan pa yung mga post duon na maging dahilan pa ng mas matinding gulo... lalo na may mga pangpersonal na buhay na ang naipost duon.

The solution, humingi na lang po tayo ng pasensya kung may mga post tayong sa tingin natin eh nakaapekto sa iba. Wala namang masama kung humingi ng dispensa diba?

Wag na po sana nating palakihin ang issue na ito... sobrang init na po hehehe

glen, jedi

mazda2 maybe have the right intention na i locked yun thread, wala akong problema doon, the problem yun nag last comment pa siya para sa akin then locked it afterwards, he openly attacked me, how can you respect a moderator like that? parang ang dating sa akin he's using his being a moderator and the power that comes with it againts me, kung i locked niya yun then Pm me kung may problema siya sa post ko, tapos ang usapan....

if the comments came from other member and not from a moderator, maintindihan ko pa eh, pero being a moderator hinde ka dapat mismo ang nagproprovoke...

ginagawa naman niya yun eh na mag locked ng thread and just say the reason in this case pwede naman niya sabihin na i locked na niya yun thread dahil nakahiram na ng car si CG sa ibang club...end of story....
    Last edited by shadow; April 19th, 2007 at 12:42 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako na po ang huminigi na Pasensya at dispensa sa lahat ng mga taong naapektohan... pasensya na po...

and dont worry guys... we will do our best to handle this kind of situtaion better in the future.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
A message for the moderators