New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't know what is your problem super moderator mazda2? magpost ka something againts me, tapos ilolock mo? I'll just try to reply to you here, wala nga akong nagawa sa problema ni cargirl, ikaw meron ka ba nagawa? sana ikaw nagpahiram ng kotse, tutal your trying/projecting to be the knight in shining armor here in tsikot...

sorry to the other moderators kung nagpost ako sa public and not PM the "hero" dahil he also posted his replies againts me openly...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You posted something against a MODERATOR of Tsikot.com by publicly questioning CarGirl's personal life and motivation in trying to solve her problem.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wht do you mean that I questioned her personal life? I never questioned here , I don;t know her personally too question her, I don't know what's her problem with the BF, she posted it on her own, If I knew that she was having a problem with him, then I won't asked about the BF's whereabouts?

should I repeat this again, nagkataon na nagpost siya doon sa other thread na about sa hatid ng BF niya na taga south, tapos nag start siya ng thread na she needs a fovor para mahatid sila sa family outing nila, na located sa south, so anong mali sa na post ko na kung bakit hinde na lang yun BF niya maghatid since taga south naman yun BF niya...while asking that I didn't know that they are having a problem...

alam mo mazda, you can PM me anytime if you think mali or offensive na ang mga post ko, that 's what a moderator is supposed to do, and not post a offensive comment then locked the thread,

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tan-tanan...eto na ko mga kapatid.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga bros.... iinom na lang natin yan.
    baka dala lang ng init ng panahon yan.... :drunk:
    relax lang...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Oy oy oy mag PM na lang kayo. Tama na yan.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    gentlemen...........you should'nt be arguing on something that is not worth it...i think "somebody " else should be learning on what "DISCRETION" is...from the start...well, i think the person is learning now...and hoping that that person is not laughing because of what is happening with you now....

afterall..WE...are entitled to our OWN opinions...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jezz....

pagbuhulin ko mga kilay niyo.herhehrerh

cool lang mga friends.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry, I have to asked this? is your thread address to only tsikoters and forumers that you persoanlly knew? or just to any forumers, even strangers
    she has gotta be an idiot to accept offer from strangers. which mean, she posted the inquiry for the people whom she knew from this forum. having said that, this question should have never came up in the first place.

I know that therea re a lot of people with big heart, but do you really expect people to let you borrow their cars or to go with you even if they don;t know you personally?....It may be dangerous to your family if some crazed individula accepted your offer....
    refer to my post above. we know her personally, so there could be members willing to lend a hand. Why dont I offer and be a HERO? I would if I could, I am currently thousands of miles away.

and btw, diba your BF works in laguna, just like you posted in the other thread, why don;t you asked him to go with you instead? anyways, if he can pick you up in makati and drive you to fairview and can still come home to las pinas then driving you to sta rosa is not a big deal with him...
    if this was possible, CarGirl would have never posted this inquiry now, would she?!

you should know better not to attack a moderator. you made it even worst by creating your very own thread in retaliation. What would that make you?

members who are close to CG was offended by your consecutive posts from the other thread. (mazdamazda for example). I think you were asking too much question but had nothing to offer. thus, mazdamazda as a moderator that he is, got annoyed of your posts which offered nothing but offend CG. I know I would have been offended by your questions.

mga kapatid, sabay-sabay nating awiting ang "magkaisa..." kasabay ng pagkandirit :bwahaha:
    Last edited by Karding; April 19th, 2007 at 10:32 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    jezz....

pagbuhulin ko mga kilay niyo.herhehrerh

cool lang mga friends.
    oh yeah????? :grouphugg:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
A message for the moderators