New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sino si tsuperdriver?? :busted:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    From the spelling and grammar, gosh, parang alam ko na...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    TsuperDriver, why do you have to use a different username just to air your concerns about the Veracruz thread? And FYI, it is against the Rules and Regulations of Tsikot to have two or more usernames/accounts.

hahaha! nagtsikot ako not for that thread, was comparing a bimmer and eclipse last month lang than i saw these thread. yup, im using the same PC of a tsikoteer dito sa opis.

oooops, sorry mods, that was TD.....ofcmate ko , forgot to chech if im logged.
    Last edited by yuichi; July 2nd, 2007 at 09:40 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :busted:

quoting as evidence:

Quote Originally Posted by yuichi
    hahaha! nagtsikot ako not for that thread, was comparing a bimmer and eclipse last month lang than i saw these thread. yup, im using the same PC of a tsikoteer dito sa opis.

oooops, sorry mods, that was TD.....ofcmate ko , forgot to chech if im logged.
    edit:

I'm confused, if that was TsuperDriver, then why was it you yuichi who edited the said post after just a few seconds? Then you continued to post as yuichi in the boards again.
    Last edited by mazdamazda; July 2nd, 2007 at 09:58 AM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    hmm...sumtin' fishy goin' on here?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nakowww....somebody's got some explainin to do...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    :detective: :faint: :surrender: :D

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ban na kaya yan? :gun:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    :busted:

quoting as evidence:

edit:

I'm confused, if that was TsuperDriver, then why was it you yuichi who edited the said post after just a few seconds? Then you continued to post as yuichi in the boards again.

well, he just jumped into my PC upon seeing tsikot.com. then started reading and typing ,without checking if he's logged, then when his post appeared unedr my name i came to edit and continue.

my apologies.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    nag apologize na si yuichi. so i believe everything's settled unless me kelangan pa siyang gawin to satisfy the moderators.

putting pictures on the web just to prove you have a car or something is immaterial. i can take take pictures of my friend's car and post it on the web as my own, so who would know otherwise? who would know if i'm lying or not? we cannot oblige LD to post pictures if she doesn't want to. if she (he) promised before to post pictures but she (he) reneged, then what the heck?

this is a public forum and as mature people, we should know how to digest from what we are read from the posts...daming lokohan dito. just be aware.

i own a 2007 CRDi Starex. anybody would believe me without me posting pictures?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
dear mods....