New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    TsuperDriver, what is impolite with my reply to LadyDriver?

Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    I think this reply to a moderator of this forum is a bit rude & sarcastic already. You have promised for the Nth time to post a picture of your VeraCruz and he is just asking for it.
    In my opinion, this is a very objective reply to her. If you check the sentence construction, the terms "rude & sarcastic" was directed to her reply and not to the person.

If you also took time to read the other posts, I was even one of the first who welcomed LadyRider to Tsikot.

As jedi & nicolodeon said, I have sent infractions & made public reprimands even to other members regardless if they are my friends or not.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry nagkamali ako hehehe... naedit ko hehee

just to add something...

maraming mga forums ngayon na dahil anonymous ang mga identity they use the forums to brag or to pretend... sa tsikot iniiwasan natin yung ganyan... if you claim that you own something lalo na kung newbie pa lang at naging very active yung thread and people start asking for some proofs, syempre dapat pakita ka ng proof kahit papano.

same thing sa mga tsikoteers na nagrereklamo ng isang company or auto shop/service dito sa forums, we always ask for proof... coz anyone can post something against anyone or any company, kung di sya imomoderate magiging circus ang tsikot forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    ^^^

Jedi, the OP is TsuperDriver (and not tsupermario). Baka magtampo yung latter, wala naman siyang kinalaman, hehehe.

I just read the Veracruz thread. I consider the remarks very tame and non-insulting, compared to other threads. IMO, much ado over nothing.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    sorry nagkamali ako hehehe... naedit ko hehee

just to add something...

if you claim that you own something lalo na kung newbie pa lang at naging very active yung thread and people start asking for some proofs, syempre dapat pakita ka ng proof kahit papano.

same thing sa mga tsikoteers na nagrereklamo ng isang company or auto shop/service dito sa forums, we always ask for proof... coz anyone can post something against anyone or any company, kung di sya imomoderate magiging circus ang tsikot forums.
    I'm not really interested on whether the concerned party has a Veracruz or not. But, I find it disturbing that people would start demanding proof. Pretty soon, every little thing will demand proof. Whatever happened to pure, simple trust? Me, I'm happy to take people at their word. If he/she is lying, oh well. No harm, no foul.

What if I did something in the past tense long ago? There'd be no way to prove it...........
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 28th, 2007 at 10:03 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    uy na-mention ako :twak:

for the record, i'm not suffering from multiple personality disorder :tounge: :rockon:

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    hmmm wala akong kinalaman sa thread nato..pero i remember her creating her own thread first before she joined the official thread,,i think she has a bf who "owns" naman another bigtime car...i might be imagining stuffs during that time pero immediately i smelled a poser...bec i took ur words before guys something like...."u dont have class to own a hummer or escalade" to that hiphop poser before....

anyways...sana naman wag gamitin ang tsikot community para mag-attract ng attention...

peace to all....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I'm not really interested on whether the concerned party has a Veracruz or not. But, I find it disturbing that people would start demanding proof. Pretty soon, every little thing will demand proof. Whatever happened to pure, simple trust? Me, I'm happy to take people at their word. If he/she is lying, oh well. No harm, no foul.

What if I did something in the past tense long ago? There'd be no way to prove it...........
    As I remember, she volunteered to post the picture for several times. No one is forcing her to post the picture. Heck, there are several members out there who have better rides (Carrera, CLK, 5-series, Cayenne, etc.) and no one is coercing them to post their ride's picture or questioning them if that is their ride.

But for this instance, there is something different. I am not privy to post here all the details nor discuss our conclusion but as I have been telling you guys - the moderators have a valid reason on whatever action that they did.
    Last edited by mazdamazda; June 29th, 2007 at 09:52 AM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    bottom line, nobody likes a poser

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's a common problem on the internet... poseurism. I don't even try to demand proof anymore, as it's a waste of time.

Daanin nalang sa EB yun. Kung hindi pala totoong ganyan ang tsikot... siyang may sagot ng tsibog... tapos!

-----

I was going to post in here earlier, but I didn't have anything of import to add to this back then. I'd just like to say... while we don't like poseurs and fakes... excessive "ownage" is just as bad... and I've seen the mods mete infractions on both sides of some issues in the past to keep things quiet... which is fair. Whether we're in the right or wrong, we should always stay civil.
    Last edited by niky; June 29th, 2007 at 03:17 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    though not directly related to the topic, may i know your age sirs? TsuperDriver & Mazdamazda. if you find my Q offensive or irrelevant pls dont answer. Btw i am 44.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sequoia View Post
    though not directly related to the topic, may i know your age sirs? TsuperDriver & Mazdamazda. if you find my Q offensive or irrelevant pls dont answer. Btw i am 44.
    What's that got to do with this thread?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
dear mods....