New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    What's that got to do with this thread?
    for my own consumption lamang po. that is why i said indirectly related at they may not answer.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    TsuperDriver, what is impolite with my reply to LadyDriver?.

i didnt say ur impolite, i said it could be "more" polite and diplomatic. IMO, i dont think that LR's response to Kimpoy is "rude" or "sarcastic", though i know this is subjective.

this is not about catching posers, its about being "linient" in dealing with the worst "sarcasm" by a member. i dont know her, but honestly, i PM LR(through my friend) about her response to Kimpoy, she told me " it was just a mere joke " since may konting kulitan sa thread. but mazda's response, according to her, sounded more "rude" since she finds nothing wrong with her post.

we know,she retracted her promise to post pics after she volunteered, fine! that's i "big" booboo in her part, but doing that doesnt mean we should call her or any other member a "poser" unless proven.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As I said, it is judgement call for us to decide on what is acceptable or not here in the forums. We know that not all will agree with our decision as the moderating team but at the end of the day we are empowered to make those calls and stand by them. As another poster said, much ado over nothing.

By the way, we know who you really are tsuperdriver. There is no use in trying to hide in a supposedly new account. I don't think that we can be that more "polite & diplomatic" with the stunt that you are trying to pull off. Now we have more doubts about the person that you are supposedly defending and yourself as well.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    TsuperDriver, why do you have to use a different username just to air your concerns about the Veracruz thread? And FYI, it is against the Rules and Regulations of Tsikot to have two or more usernames/accounts.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakupo nabuking

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Creating multiple accounts? People still do something that stupid in this day and age?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    you dont have to mask yourself to express your feeling bro/sis..now i'm confused .we are a community here.even in families meron samaan ng loob pero nareresolve din.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ps....i love you all.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    ps....i love you all.
    I love you too ;)

syempre ngayon ko lang nabasa ang thread.. kung maalala nyo po yung thread tungkol sa isang tsikoteer na nacut ng isang kotse na may tsikot.com sticker, parang ganun din po yun, natural hihingi ng proof ang ibang tsikoteers pero ayaw naman sabihin ng victim yung description ng sasakyan, kaya tuloy ung ibang may tsikot sticker e parang guilty, at napaginitan pa yung victim, pero trabaho po ng mods ang ilagay sa tama ang forums kaya sa huli e naclose din ang thread.. kung di po tama ginagwa ng mods e cguro puno na ng troll at posers itong forums natin.. cguro dapat irespeto na lang natin sila kasi ginagwa naman nila lahat para maging maayos at maganda ang site para sa lahat..
    kiss and make up na lang para bati-bati na! hehe
    :war:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
dear mods....