New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    are you sure you won't miss being single?
    when we're not together..im single

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    talagang masarap!
    haha... bastoosh! :lol:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    kung anu kelangan niyo pwede mo ako iask kasi ako nag ayos ng wedding ng frend ko..PM mo ako kung anu kelangan or questions id be happy to help you...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nung kasal namin di pa gaanong uso mga wedding coordinators, napapaisip nga ako ngayon buti kinaya namin lahat

and maganda rin kung meron kang mga friends or relatives na ang business ay may relation sa mga kelangan sa kasal. yung invitation card namin, kumuha kami ng sample sa Socialite (worth P120.00 each in 1998), tapos pinagaya namin sa uncle ng wife ko na may printing press, P17.00 each lang ;)

also, buti medyo hindi na uso ang mga souvenirs/give aways ngayon. medyo magastos din kasi ito. ang ginawa naman namin dati, nagcanvass kami sa malls, nung may nagustuhan kami, tinanong namin kung saan ang factory or pagawaan nila, binigay naman nung engot na saleslady kaya dumiretso kami dun, less than 1/3 ng price sa mall lang ang nagastos namin.

and isang advice ko lang, iwasan magset ng wedding date during july-september, baka tumapat kasi na meron bagyo on that day, baka maraming guests ang hindi magattend, nakakabadtrip yan.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Makisabat lang po. :D

It does help kung may coordinator ang isang soon-to-be wedded couple (and I'm not saying this just because I'm one.) Ideally, it doesn't have to be a professional coordinator. Kung tight ang budget, you can gather some of your guests to help out. One caveat, though: hindi mo sila mauutusan ng ganun kadalas, kasi nga TY lang ang service nila sa iyo.

Especially kung members pa sila ng wedding entourage, don't expect them to help out that often, particularly with legwork. Syempre naka-gown at make-up ang mga 'yan, masisira lang. I'm speaking from experience; we got married without a coordinator, kaya sa video footage namin, si misis may hawak-hawak na pera during her make-up. Yung mga friends niya na pinaki-usapan niyang tumulong, halos wala ding ginawa. Komo kasi lahat mga dalaga, they don't have any idea on what a bride's needs are. The most helpful among them was the maid of honor, and she was late at the church. At least nakaalalay siya nung nasira yung petticoat ni misis sa reception. It wasn't a complete disaster, but we knew it could have been better. Which is why we entered into this enterprise.

We had one wedding where everything went wrong i.e. the couple booked the wrong suppliers. Kinuha nila kami three weeks before the date, dun pa lang, nagre-remedyo na kami ng bridal gown dahil malil-mali ang sukat. Then on the day of the wedding, they were sent a green bridal car (hiniram na lang namin yung white service shuttle ng hotel)and the bouquet was all wilted (sumugod kami ng Megamall para magpagawa ng bagong bouquet sa Tecson). Yung pinakamatindi, pinadalhan ng prenup agreement yung bride galing sa pamilya ng groom, sa araw ng kasal, ha? We refused to let her sign the contract, as she did not have a lawyer. Nung hinanap sa kanya ng mga in-laws niya, nag-alibi na lang siya na naiwan namin (coordinators) yung contract sa hotel.

Will your budget allow you to have a coordinator? It depends on two things: which coordinator are you getting, and which service are you availing? Syempre, kung medyo beterano na yung coordinator na kukunin, naturally mas mahal ang service fee. Kung medyo bagu-bago, mas affordable since they're still making a name for themselves in the wedding industry. Sa service type, there are three standard services offered by coordinators: on-the-day (OTD), shared at full.

On-the-day coordination -- yung couple ang magbu-book lahat ng clients, magsasara lahat ng transactions prior to the wedding day. Option ng client na ipagawa sa coordinators ang pag-RSVP sa mga guests. Pagdating ng araw ng event, turn-over na lahat ng responsibilities sa coordinator to ensure a smooth flow. Kumbaga, sa couple ang preparation, sa coordinator ang execution.

Shared coordination -- the couple will book half of the necessary suppliers, the coordinator will book the rest. Sabay silang magfa-follow up ng suppliers in the days leading to the event, then supervise pa rin ang coordinators sa overall execution on the day.

Full coordination -- eto yung pinakamahal na service type, since this involves the complete involvement of the coordinator, from conceptualization/planning, transacting with suppliers, all the way to execution.

In between these, the coordinators must be readily contacted for any consultations/revisions/emergencies by the couple. For our part, we can only commit weekends for meetings since we have day jobs, pero lagi kaming available via phone call, text or email if there's any problem. Lastly, if we're not available sa date nung kliyente, we refer them to other coordinators whom we know are just as qualified to handle their wedding.

Incidentally, we have a wedding tomorrow at NSDG and the Manila Polo Club.

An aside on Ariel Javelosa: magaling si Ariel sa photography, kaya lang hindi siya mismo yung nagco-cover on the day of the event. He does it only kung favorite niya yung client, which I think is too bad. Pangalan pa naman niya yung naka-pronta sa negosyo niya tapos hindi pala siya yung sisipot.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; January 3rd, 2006 at 08:07 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    we got a sub 40k package for digital photography and dvd videography. then lahat sarili na, we'll get an on-day coordinator lang.

great deal you got there

i got my videographer for 75k
    photographer 55k

you do the math mahal

whos your photographer?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep
    great deal you got there

i got my videographer for 75k
    photographer 55k

you do the math mahal

whos your photographer?
    hhmm...75K video palang? dapat masulit mo pera mo dyan ha.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    my photographer's site:

www.yoyongpalima.com

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    yup i got this guy...
    www.jasonmagbanua.com
    check his site out

sana nga masulit ko

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Hi,
    Check out http://casaespanol.tripod.com This is where I had my Wedding.

It is a Wedding venue and reception in one package. The prices are reasonable for 50 to 180 guests maximum. The place is located along Mindanao Ave. in Quezon City.

These are the prices for a complete Wedding reception. Inclusive of the Venue, a 5 course Spanish dinner buffet, floral arrangements, full formal set-up and decor, sound system, champagne and dove ceremony etc.....

P55,000 for 50 guests.
    P68,000 for 100 guests.
    P75,000 for 120 guests.

P385 per person in excess.

The venue is near Catholic Churches such as Philam, twin hearts, Mt. Carmel, OLAP, Tierra Pura etc...

Thanks

Last edited by edl100; January 3rd, 2006 at 08:27 PM.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Wedding Questions?