New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Sa mga may US multiple entries. Ano ginawa nyo sa visa (sticker sa passport) nong nagpalit kayo ng passport (10 year validity)? Pwede ba itransfer yung visa page from old passport to new passport?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Sa mga may US multiple entries. Ano ginawa nyo sa visa (sticker sa passport) nong nagpalit kayo ng passport (10 year validity)? Pwede ba itransfer yung visa page from old passport to new passport?

That is tampering already. And will invalidate your visa. You don't need to transfer the visas in your old passport to a new passport. Just bring the old passport(s) together with your new passport whenever you travel.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012

Just bring the old passport with you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    How about Chinese Tourist Visa and Australian tourist visa? Relax ba sila for Philippine passport holders?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When we applied for a US visa, we were only asked questions about what we are going to do in the US, and we were never asked for any documents. Less than 5min, approved na. Kasama na sa pag question sa mga anak ko, in which they were only asked for their names. So I don't know if swertehan or those consuls were required to undergo immense psychological training where in isang tingin palang sa applicant, alam na nilang walang good intention ang pagpunta nila sa US.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    How about Chinese Tourist Visa and Australian tourist visa? Relax ba sila for Philippine passport holders?
    Mabilis lang pagkuha ng China visa (not Taiwan, visa free na ang Filipino dun). You just need to present your ITR and bank statement, plus your itinerary in China. You don't need to apply personally, pwede na through travel agency.

If meron ka ng dating China visa, you just have to present your old China visa and the immigration stamp, approved na agad visa mo.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    That is tampering already. And will invalidate your visa. You don't need to transfer the visas in your old passport to a new passport. Just bring the old passport(s) together with your new passport whenever you travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    Just bring the old passport with you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Thanks. Hassle lang dalawa dalawa pa.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Got my US Visa in Japan when I was a graduate student. Kwentuhan lang kami ng consul then by courier pinadala ang passport with visa.

IMO, they review the applications prior to interview. Tsaka in my case, wala halos siguro manloloko or TNT na nagmumula sa Japan kaya approved agad.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung swertehan lang ang depende sa consul. Eh di huwag na mag dala ng any Documents, Passport Lang dalhin ninyo pag punta ninyo sa embassy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks. Hassle lang dalawa dalawa pa.

Ganun talaga. Attached mo yun lumang passport mo with valid visa sa new passport mo. Right now since I just renewed my passport I have to attached 2 passports na or 3 na siguro lahat ng valid visas ko na ibang-ibang lumang passports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast