Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    sa Japan madali lang

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    sa Japan madali lang
    Yes madali lang talaga basta wag ka lang magpapasa ng pekeng ITR. May kilala ako ganyan. ayun denied lang last month.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    But sometimes those reasons are not valid. Just like my Tita who definitely had no plans of being a TNT, and yet they denied her a visa.

Siguro never mo pa naranasan kasi ma deny ng US visa.
    Mahirap talaga yung ganyang sitwasyon na wala ka naman talagang intensyon mag TNT at you have all the means para maka travel sa US. Pero denied.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I would have to disagree. My Tita was denied a US visa over 10 yrs ago. Prior to that she has been to the US and Europe several times. She was already in her 50s and was travelling with her girl friends. She has children and assets here in the PH. She is too old to work and no reason to TNT. Bakit na deny? It can't be finances or no family ties. Although, the difference was she was widowed already when she applied for her US VISA. But ever since then, my Tita never attempted to get a US visa na. hahaha!

Kaya hindi mo rin masasabi na dahil kulang requirement, dahil nerbyos, dahil nagsisinungaling etc.

Best would be to go as a family. Wala pa ko nakilala na deny who applied as a family (nuclear)
    my wild, illogical guesses:
    1. she might get sick and/or die there. the federal government doesn't want to be bothered with her healthcare and/or funeral arrangements...
    2. baka mag-TNT, for whatever reason. she has no binding reason to return to the phils. the longer she stays there, the more likely for #1 above.
    3. 50s is still "work-able". she just has to look for it.

she certainly is TNT material.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my wild, illogical guesses:
    1. she might get sick and/or die there. the federal government doesn't want to be bothered with her healthcare and/or funeral arrangements...
    2. baka mag-TNT, for whatever reason. she has no binding reason to return to the phils. the longer she stays there, the more likely for #1 above.
    3. 50s is still "work-able". she just has to look for it.

she certainly is TNT material.
    Anybody can be TNT material if you look for reasons.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Sa US embassy, pipila ka parang snake style and maririnig mo yung ibang applicants while being interviewed. Kapag tumagal ng 10 mins and up ang interview, more likely denied yon since maraming questions yung consul. So indicator na yon sayo.

Those consul can sense fear and if you are hiding something. Advice to you TS is just be 100 percent honest.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Anybody can be TNT material if you look for reasons.

i believe that is why some US interviewers deny a perfectly reasonable request for visa.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    sa Japan madali lang
    Huwag mo na consider japan Since hinde naman talaga mahirap makakuha ng visa sa kanila plus nag relax pa sila for Philippine passport holders.

Ito tip lang sa Japan visa application huwag kayo maniwala sa Travel agency na hindd nagbibigay ng multiple entry japan for first time applicant.
    Insist niyo pa rin na multiple entry gusot ninyo.

Sinabi lang nila yan para meron ulit sila kikitain sa inyo pag nag renew kayo agad pag balik ninyo galing japan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shadow; March 13th, 2018 at 09:59 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    But sometimes those reasons are not valid. Just like my Tita who definitely had no plans of being a TNT, and yet they denied her a visa.

Siguro never mo pa naranasan kasi ma deny ng US visa.
    Meron talagang nakitang Reason bakit siya na denied. Maybe she's in the fence so consul chose to err on the side of caution and just denied her.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Meron talagang nakitang Reason bakit siya na denied. Maybe she's in the fence so consul chose to err on the side of caution and just denied her.

I'm 101% sure hindi magTNT Tita ko Hindi naman gods yan mga consul to never be wrong.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm 101% sure hindi magTNT Tita ko Hindi naman gods yan mga consul to never be wrong.

Wala nga talaga plano but na project ba niya properly sa consul? Baka hindd niya nasagot mga questions? They're not Gods but they know what to look out for and I'm sure they undegons rigorous training to be consul.

There's probably inconsistencies sa mga sagot niya.

First walang alam naman mga consuls sa individual applicants. They're just basing their questions Kung ano submit mo or kung ano sinabi mo.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast