New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you have money to burn... Corinthian Hills is the best location here in Metro Manila.

it is secluded enough to make you feel that you are not in Manila... since it is surrounded by other exclusive villages...

but it is still very accessible...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    hope im not hijacking the thread pero san pa ba ibang ok na communities if you're looking to buy a house? yung mga not too "posh" like the ones mentioned.
    yung not too far from makati since trafic is such a waste of time.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mandaluyong, near Boni area madami...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    really? condo ba tong mga nasa mandaluyong? townhouse? subdivision? I pass by there sometimes wala akong napapansin. hehe.

I looked at the filinvest website, properties nila mostly capitol hills and cavite. yung ibang developers dun din. ok naman ba dito? may problems ba with water or electricity? baha?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    if you have the luxury (which i'm sure you have), i will still recommend Ayala Alabang. It's a complete community, less or almost not traffic as well. Distance of the location is very relative, it will all depend to where you want to go.

by the way, i'm Licensed Real Estate Broker and i used to work with Empire East Properties (sister company of Megaworld).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Why not Loyola Heights? The neighborhood is good, the houses beautiful, and the overlook of Marikina is gorgeous... if you've got kids, being positioned between UP and Ateneo is definitely a bonus.
    I live in and grew up in the Katipunan area (been there since it was all houses and the schools only)... nice place with a lot of big trees already. The only problem i see with Loyola Heights is the squatters in the vicinity ... buy one of the old houses then tear it down to build a new house.

Since it seems like your budget is pretty good, La Vista and Loyola Grand Villas is another good subdivision in the area. Even the area of sila Otep in Tandang Sora is nice (Tierra Pura). These places arent as high-profile or as polluted as the Ortigas and Makati area subdivisions and access to the area is still good.

Down south, the Sta. Rosa area is very progressive with new subdivisions, some "town centers", and schools are locating there as well.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bad trip lang sa Katipunan area like La Vista is the traffic... It's hell to pass there during school hours...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Is McKinley Hills not near the cemetery?
    If it's a Megaworld development, I would be wary.
    We live in a Megaworld property now.

We suggest you talk to someone who really lives in the particular property you are considering to get insider information on what it REALLY feels to live there (for a view that is not from the sellers).
    Our 2 cents.....

We would recommend looking at the Valle Verde area, Phases 1 to 6, condo or single detached houses.
    Last edited by bm5er; February 14th, 2006 at 10:31 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    or buy a condo here and construct a resthouse in tagaytay. condo for weekdays, resthouse for weekends.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    These exclusive enclaves are financial cuts that are way beyond my means. I've never been to all of these places. But, Ayala Alabang makes someone feel that he is in a different planet... hehehe

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
best place: corinthian, ayala alabang, acropolis, mckinley hills?