New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    smooth: no vacant lot na sa 1 and 3 eh... dami na rin daw lumilipat kasi naasar sa traffic... pero one of the best choice bel-air... not as grand as forbes (which i find better, less limelight of coursE) but very secured and peaceful...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ok kaya Swire Elan Greenhills sa side lang ng Promenade. how much kay studio type? ganda kasi location.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    van_wilder: I disagree. I think buying real estate is always a good investment. Yung land lang ha, wala pang bahay.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    my choice pala if ever magkafamily ako is makati or greenmeadows... its in the middle of everywhere... not so near but also never not so far... 15-30min everywhere... rockwell, ateneo, poveda, makati cbd, the fort, ortigas cbd, greenhills... medyo malayo nga lang sa fairview (30min-1hr) at alabang (30min+)
    yah even cubao hehehe. as if meron pa din pa nagpupunta dun kahit may gateway na

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ayala alabang..because alabang town center is just in front.. bias ako kasi taga south ako..but i think mckinley is ok.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Maybe moving back in a couple years. Where is Mckinley Hills ? I've seen the other places mentioned back in the early 90's. Corinthians was still new back then. Also the interest rates there are not very attractive compare to the rates here in the states.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hanggang pangarap na lang siguro ako sa ganyan. hehehe

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    im not a fan of ayala alabang.....just too far from the rest of Metro Manila....unless your work/job or business is near the area, then it is ok....

i would say corinthian garden would be the best option AMONG THE CHOICES. it is located in the heart of the metropolis plus the fact that a MRT station is located outside the gate

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    smooth: no vacant lot na sa 1 and 3 eh... dami na rin daw lumilipat kasi naasar sa traffic... pero one of the best choice bel-air... not as grand as forbes (which i find better, less limelight of coursE) but very secured and peaceful...
    i like belair because i like the area and frustration ko to go biking or jogging in the AM sa rockwell also, my favorite mall kasi is rockwell.

i forgot to mention pala magallanes. nice area also esp the new ayala development.

i'm really partial to the makati and nearby areas.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dami mo pera ah. but i would suggest that you get a place near where you work.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
best place: corinthian, ayala alabang, acropolis, mckinley hills?